Chubby Thomas Sanders x Reader part 3 (Final)

A warm summer breeze wafts through the air as trees sway to the rhythm of the wind your hair gets ruffled but you don't mind the wind feels nice as it cools you down by a tiny bit in this hot summer's day. You and Thomas are taking a stroll in the nearby park his right arm wrapped around your shoulders as you cuddled into his side in his left hand a picnic basket as you both are heading for the perfect spot to eat your lunch. Gazing up at your boyfriend you watch as his features soft, relaxed a smile glued on his face reaching up you glide your fingertips across Thomas's soft round cheek causing said man to laugh.

"(y/n) sweetie what are you doing?" your boyfriend asked as he flashed his pearly whites at you.

"Just admiring the most amazing, handsome, lovable angel in my life" You replied sincerely finishing it off with a poke to his nose. Continuing on the stone path you both kept up the conversation sometimes making each other laugh to the point where your stomachs would hurt from laughing too much. Dark shadows soared above you as you both walked into the woods nothing but the sounds of birds chirping and braches snapping underneath your feet as you both progressed through the small woods. Soon the trees cleared away as you arrived at a small pond where you can definitely see nature at its finest where frogs bounced onto lily pads as a few light pink water lilies floated atop of the surface and hundreds of tadpoles swan around in the water, nature sure is beautiful.

Setting down red and black square pattern blanket you sat down with ease but Thomas struggled sitting down due to his black jeans constricting his movements as they wrapped tightly around his chunky lower half of his body, finally after a minute later he'd manage to lay down his legs spreading in front of him and his large pudgy stomach sat comfortably on his lap. You both sat in silence enjoying the peacefulness of this beautiful secluded area that seemed nobody knows about until a deep rumbling noise came from Thomas's stomach.

"Me too pillow, I'm starving" you spoke referring your boyfriend's belly as a pillow since you like to place your head on it and fall asleep because it's so comfortable more comfortable than your own damn piilow. Randomly taking one out of the basket you take a noticeable bite out of it the flavours of ham and cheese could be tasted quite easily, out of the corner of your eye you see Thomas stuffing two small sandwiches into his mouth then grabbing another 2. Shaking your head amusedly you continue to munch on yours. While the both of you having lunch a baby deer jumps from the bushes on the opposite from you it's dark brown eyes scanning the environment before landing on you and Thomas.

"Thomas, Darling look" you quietly said as you pointed at the deer that was shyly and slowly making its way towards you. Your boyfriend silently brings out his phone and records it the interaction between you and the animal, the deer dips its head down and sniffs at your foot you so badly want to awe or pet it but were afraid of scaring the deer.

'The poor animal must be curious or hungry' thinking that to yourself, your hand sneakily slivered into the basket feeling anything that could give to a deer. Something smooth surfaced touched your hand feeling around it you thought it was an apple as you took it right out the deer's head shot straight up looking intently at the object in your hand which was definitely a shiny red apple. At a slow pace you brought your hand up the deer sniffed it for a good 5 seconds before picking it up with its mouth and galloped away.

"I never seen a deer before they are adorable" turning your head to Thomas with a shock expression before a squeak like sound escapes your mouth as you stood up quickly doing a little dance making your boyfriend laugh at your antics.

"Your weird (y/n)"

"You like it don't cha"

"No. I love it and many other things about you baby" smiling sweetly you opened the basket and you instantly became bewildered seeing it completely empty.

"Darling how many sandwiches did you pack?" you asked tipping the basket upside down nothing came out.

"... 10 sandwiches" Thomas mumbled as he blushed madly. Well only you had one sandwich which means Thomas had the remaining 9 of them, looking over at him you notice the way his bright blue shirt that was already tight showing off his huggable frame now it rode up by an inch or two and showing a bit of his belly.

"I would love to stay here a little longer but I'm still hungry lets go home" with that said Thomas tried to stand up but grunted couple of times before landing back on his ass. Shaking your head you held out your hands for Thomas to take, he'd raised his eyebrows before smirking as he quickly pulled you forward making you fall on top of your boyfriend as he lie down on his back and wrapped his arms around you permanently trapping you on his squishy belly.

"I love you (y/n)" Thomas spoke as he kissed you directly on the lips passionately. Seconds past as you made out a little before Thomas pulled back as he looked at you like you are his entire world.

"I love you too Thomas"