Some Chubby Cat Anti/w Septic Egos

A/n: Anti can transform into his normal demonic form to a adorable cat with green paws and his stomach green while his most of his fur is black.

. Anti being so secretive about turning into a cat not wanting the ego's knowing about it and thinking they will laugh at him.
. Eventually Robbie is the first one to discover this fact and immediately grabs the skinny cat Anti and shows him to the others while gurgling happily and patting the extremely stressed Anti.
. Anti telling them that this helps him to calm down and relax and to the demon's surprise they all support him and tell him he can no longer hide and stay in his cat form.
. Anti staying in his cat form for long periods of time.
. Weeks at a time to several months.
. Marvin taking a special interest in cat Anti and unofficially Adopting the demon cat.
. Marvin adores Cats with all of his heart and spoils Anti with many treats and gifts.
. Anti being in his cat form having no self control when it comes to treats and food, eating and eating till there's none left leaving Anti full and bloated.
. Anti quickly becoming one extremely large chubby kitten with his green pudgy belly hanging low with thick small legs and two round chubby cheeks.
. Anti becoming quite lazy because of the weight and wants the egos to pick him up and carry him around.
. The egos can't resist how cute Anti is and carry him around like a baby.
. Anti becoming much more calmer and nicer now which makes everyone happy that Anti is much happier now.
. Robbie always loving cuddles with the pretty kitty rubbing Anti's rotund, tubby belly making Anti purr softly.
. Sometimes the zombie getting a small box for Anti to sit in which makes the demon get stuck and takes a while to get out, Robbie gurgling happily loving the kitty very much.
. Anti becoming a therapy cat for the egos as he helps them to relax or distract them.
. Anti hiding Chase's secret stash of alcohol and using his soft fluffy body to push into Chase's body who immediately clings onto Anti tightly as he cries.
. Anti usually sleeping in Robbie's room and sleeps on Robbie's chest, the zombie having frequent nightmares but now that the kitty is with Robbie the nightmares have stopped.
. Anti loving the attention and love he gets from the egos.
. Whenever Anti sees an ego he quickly flops onto his back showing his green round, soft plump belly wanting belly rubs.
. Anti bringing gifts to the egos stuff that catches his eye from a shiny coin, a pretty rock or simply a leaf.
. Chubby Cat Anti sometimes forgetting how big he is and getting stuck in the opening of windows and wiggling his plush body.
. Whenever Anti changes back into his normal form he is extremely embarrassed because he pops out of his clothes straight away leaving him nearly naked for every ego to see his massive, blubbering tubby body.
. Anti finally feeling like he belongs with the Septic's as he stops threatening them and being more playful.
. Everyone becoming protective over the Chubby cat Anti and the demon becoming spoiled rotten.