*Chubby Ethan x Anti*

A/n: Here's a crappy new oneshot I written

"Ethan! Blueberry! Hurry up or before I know it Christmas will arrive the cold temperature making my fresh nipples turn blue and fall off" Anti shouted from downstairs as he lightly paced back and forth in front of the leather brown couch. For several weeks Ethan hyperactively babbled on and on about going to the beach which quickly annoyed the demon every time causing his eye to twitch before glitching away, the youtuber was relentless about his desire to go to the beach bugging his boyfriend at every second he got. From Ethan sitting on Anti's lap with the ego's arms around the American's soft plush waist and muttering beach causing the demon to sigh in frustration before standing up making the human roll off onto the ground and Anti walking away very slowly to the ego using the toilet and Ethan passing paper underneath the door written "Beach" making the Irish demon screech like a velociraptor and the human bean giggling like a five year old and running away. One day however Anti was minding his own business on the couch typing away on the phone not seeing the chubby blueberry ninja slowly inching closer to the unsuspecting ego until Ethan let out a high pitch scream and pouncing on top of Anti effectively knocking the phone away, the youtuber using all of his weight trapped the demon underneath him and knowing his very ticklish boyfriend, Ethan skillfully danced his fingers underneath Anti' armpits and down on the side of his ribs making the glitch burst out into distorted laughter. This lasted for a good 30 seconds until Anti surrendered giving in and in between giggles told Ethan he'd would take him one day in the week.

"Ethan! Hurry up! This was your idea, I don't even like the sun or the heat...or people" Anti whined loudly flopping heavily onto the couch with a heavy thump and letting his legs dangle off the armrests his feet barely touching the ground. The demon's glitchy voice rung out the apartment which was oddly quiet, no response came and immediately Anti sat up alarmed his shoulders tense and his green eyes looking around the living room.

"Ethan?" Anti called out, once again receiving no answer. A soft sniffing sound reached the demon's elf like pointy ears causing it to twitch a few times, feeling more alarmed then ever Anti quickly disappeared in a pixelated mist as he glitched away from the living room leaving a faint trail of dark green mist that leads to their shared bedroom. The demon froze his back against the door his eyes locking onto his boyfriend's form seeing his human bean standing in front of a full length mirror wearing a tight dark blue shorts that didn't hide the man's two rotund ass cheeks but what broke Anti's heart was the fact Ethan was crying softly as he used both hands and shook his large, chunky belly that easily spilled over his shorts and wobbled violently. Anti could see every perfection of the American from the way his chubby cheeks make his cute boyfriend even more adorable, the man's huge soft, plump gut covered in a few stretchmarks which the demon loves to trace a finger over them to how soft Ethan is and Anti sometimes refusing to let go off Ethan and tightening his arms around Ethan and hide his face In the humans warm stomach.

"Blueberry?" Anti says in the softest voice he can muster without any distortion in it as he turns Ethan around and pull the man to his body. Immediately the blue hair male wraps his thick arms around his demonic boyfriend's lean body grabbing handfuls of Anti's black shirt while crying into the slightly taller man's chest, the ego simply hugged the human softly as static filled the air and Anti starts to purr.

"Lo-look a-at me I-I'm ugly" Ethan cried out as he sobbed even harder into Anti's shirt making a wet patch appear on the material. Anti sighed quietly not irritated or angry but heartbroken seeing the love of his life being so self-conscious and crying over his apparent ugly body which the ego couldn't see.

'How can a man who is the most adorable human being I ever seen in my entire life be so....sad, the world is harsh and cruel' Anti thought before glitching himself and Ethan over to the bed where Anti delicately lays the American down on his back while he climbs on top of his boyfriend his hands resting on the side of Ethan's head and resting slightly on top of the humans protruding paunch.

"Ethan! Baby look at me...please" Anti whispered out using the pads of his thumbs to wipe away the stray tears that escaped. Sniffing Ethan looked up his hazel eyes red and puffy from crying the man saw many emotions shining in his demonic boyfriend eyes from rage, sadness but the most one that he'd saw was love that shined directly at him.

"The definition of beauty is different to everyone...To me Ethan you are the most beautiful, cutest human I ever laid my eyes on and never doubt that for a second" Anti said passionately finishing his speech off with a sweet slow kiss on Ethan's plump lips that make the youtuber instantly relax and kiss back feeling a lot better.

"T-thank you Mister Turtle" Ethan grinned letting out a joyous laugh that made the demon's heart swell up happily forgetting about the turtle comment as he placed a finger on the human's lips.

"Now blueberry I'm going to show you how much I love you by stuffing your soft marshmallow tubby belly and then cuddling you all day, forget the beach I rather cuddle you and worship your handsome body" Anti leaned forward peppering kisses all over Ethan's chubby face making the man chuckle and wrap his arms around Anti's neck and try to kiss back.

"Ethan?" Anti asked after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Yes Anti?"

"If anyone ever insults you or says anything other wise then I'm gonna kill them"