Some Drunk Chubby Jacksepticeye Headcanons

A/n: This was requested by Septic_boi17

. Someone really needs to hide the alcohol from this Irishman because one he's like an energetic toddler that causes havoc around the house and secondly Anti is very close to stabbing Jack's plush ass cause he's has enough of the drunken man's antics.
. Drunken Jack basically equals having a child in the house.
. Jack running around the house and lightly tapping all the egos head playing the duck, duck goose game and giggling loudly.
. Expect alot of shouting and belly bashing coming from the Irishman like seriously like does he not know the word quiet?
. "Boo yeah! I'm the sexiest man alive" Jack would shout slurring his words a bit as he uses his large, plump beerbelly to knock Anti down to the ground.
. Anti having a kill list and Jack becoming number 1 after that
. All the egos sometimes having to cover their eyes as Jack literally strips naked revealing his soft, squishy chubby body and walks around naked.
. An ego always having to cover Robbie's eyes cause the sweet adroable zombie loves to copy people and the egos don't want Jack to taint his drunken stupidity onto Robbie.
. "Jaaaack? Naked! Me naked" Robbie says seeing Jack naked and then trying to take his clothes off and all the egos quickly rushing over to stop the zombie.
. But there are times where Jack would be super quiet, calm and randomly flirts with anyone and I mean anyone.
. "Anti... Have I ever told you that you have some kissable lips" Jack says giving Anti the bedroom eyes as he drools a bit on his shirt and before the demon could do anything Jack kisses hard and sloppy until the Irishman pukes in Anti's mouth.
"Ahhh! I got cooties in my mouth!" Anti screams in pure fear and disgust as he accidentally swallow the sick before running away.
. Very rare of Jack to be very emotional but when he is emotional he means it deep down from his heart.
. Jack apologising to Chase for making his back story sad and for hurting him and both men hugging each other and crying.