Some More Chubby Jasha Headcanons

A/n: I want to apologise for lack of writing on my part and secondly this is for my best friend Septic_boi17

A/n: Quite a bit of smut but not alot of detail

. These two sweet adroable men would take things slow in the relationship not wanting to rush things and ruin it.
. For months Sasha and Sean would not go far as kissing and cuddling on the couch.
. For several weeks at night time when Sasha would be fast asleep Sean would sneak downstairs to enjoy his secret pleasure of stuffing himself with many junk foods leaving his  large plump, chubby belly even more bigger and swollen.
. One night things changed as Sasha woke up feeling thirsty and went downstairs seeing his chubby boyfriend eating in the living room letting out loud moans.
. "What do we have have here my chubby leprechaun" Sasha smiled sweetly as he sat down making Sean's wides widen in surprise and couldn't talk as his mouth was full of food.
. Sean tries to speak but let out a moan feeling his boyfriend's hands rubbing his bloated pudgy belly.
. "Don't worry Sean! We gonna make you bigger my gorgeous piggy" Sasha teased lightly as he started to feed Sean food making him smile and greedily eat everything.
. Sean would quite enjoy himself as he started to tent in his tight boxers which Sasha takes notice and wants to help his boyfriend with it.
. That night would be the most amazing night for both men as they talked agreed to do this more often.
. Almost every day Sasha would feed Sean his favourite foods leaving the Irishman too full to move and sporting a boner in his underwear which his boyfriend would help.
. Many times during the feeding sessions where Sasha would tease the chubby youtuber, Sean moans loudly as he creams himself as he came in his underwear leaving a massive wet spot on his underwear just from the feeding and the teasing.
. Sean gaining more weight making him more chubbier and outgrowing most of his clothes leaving him to wear tight sweatpants and shirts that don't cover all of his massive, blubbering beerbelly.
. After this Sex is pretty normal and occurres frequently as Sean always gentle with Sasha and doesn't want to hurt his boyfriend.