HC: Living With Chubby Sanders Sides Would Include

. It all started with you meeting them at the park, where in the middle of the afternoon you cut through the park to get to your house faster.
. A hooded figure stepped in front of you holding a knife as he growled out to hand over your money and not scream or else you be dead.
. Luckily 4 large men that looked quite the same apart from their clothes saw this and stepped forward, one of them wearing purple and black clothes with mascara later on u learned his name was Virgil kept you close to his side while Patton, Roman and Logan intimidated the mugger making that person flee.
. After that day you became pretty close to these absolutely adorable chubby men and frequently visited him and hang out to have fun.
. After a few months it was Patton that asked you to move in with them and you really couldn't say no to Patton who was giving you the best puppy dog eyes.
. Patton giving you the biggest grin when he hears you agreeing to move in and the dad of the group giving you a tight hug wrapping his thick flabby arms around you and pulling you close to his soft plump body.
. The day you moved in all of the sanders sides thrown you a party full of food, fun games and movies.
. Playing Charades with them and laughing loudly seeing Roman being dramatic with his movements making his huge, chubby belly bounce and wobble alot and making his shirt ride up a bit.
. Also playing twister with Virgil not joining in on this on and finding yourself stuck in between Logan's soft, tubby body and Patton's doughy, squishy body and blushing alot.
. Movie time you end up watching two Disney movies and when you see Virgil sitting alone You pat the seat next to you, hesitantly Virgil sitting down next to you and quickly relaxes into your body when you wrap an arm around his shoulders.
. You being in complete shock as you knew they eat a lot being large and chubby but seeing the huge table that was littered with food, now completely empty leaving all of them full, bloated with their rotund, tubby Bellies peeking out from their shirts.
. You never felt like you don't belong there as they always invite you to many family game nights.
. Virgil only trusting you and Patton to touch him and hug him when he's having a panic attack and no matter what you always helped him and never got annoyed which Virgil appreciates alot.
. You and Virgil being makeup buddies and helping each other to paint nails and do each others mascara.
. Waking up early in the morning and helping Patton cook breakfast which he's very grateful as you both cook a huge breakfast for everyone.
. So many dad jokes between you and Patton making everyone groan in annoyance but smiling happily.
. If you in college and stuck on your coursework Logan with definitely help you acting like a tutor for you.
. Disney song battles between you and Roman.
. You love giving them surprise hugs attacks from ambushing Patton in the kitchen wrapping your arms around his plentiful, plush waist and resting your hands on his protruding pudgy gut and squeeze it making him blush and giggle before turning around to hug you.
. Sanders sides dubbing you as the mom/the other dad of the group as they see how much you take good care of them, help cooking and baking and always supporting them.
. Keeping your bedroom door slightly open in case any of them having nightmares or feeling lonely so they can sneak in and cuddle into your sleeping body.
. You absolutely adoring your new second family and you wouldn't trade this for anything.