Some Chubby Santa Anti Headcanons

. Anti wasn't always Santa Claus he was this angry, knife loving demon who likes to cause trouble for everyone but one magical night in early December just as Anti sulked about Chrismas he felt a weird tingle in his stomach and simply ballooned gaining weight quickly.
. His shirt sitting on top of his chubby basketball gut while his jeans ripped in multiple areas leaving Anti shocked and nearly fainted.
. It was hard for Anti to hide his weight from the others but he manages to with baggy hoodies and sweatpants but that illusion couldn't stay forever as the demon craved cookies and milk alot.
. The egos picking up that Anti gained weight and teased him alot and expected Anti to throw a tantrum but instead he laughs and slaps his belly.
. Anti noticing he was growing a thick white beard and doesn't matter how many times he shaved it off it will appear 30 seconds later back on his face.
. On Christmas Eve the demon found a Santa costume on his bed and the urge to travel and give eveyone presents and he couldn't ocntrol this urge and forced to go outside and do his job.
. Anti realising that he somehow Santa now but he's not against the idea as he got plenty of free cookies and milk.
. And after every Christmas Anti mysteriously gains 50 pounds which adds to his body making him chubbier every chirstmas goes by.
. Every single ego joking that Anti looks like Santa from his beard to how jolly Anti is now.
. Anti hiding the fact that he's Santa to the Septic egos and becomes increasingly harder now since Robbie tends to follow him and cuddles into his bulging plump belly.
. Anti secretly enjoying being Santa 🎅
. It was the third year of being Santa Claus that eveything fell and the egos knew eveything.
. Anti being roughly 300 pounds now wearing a snug Santa costume showing his massive, blubbering belly sticking out wearing a tight black belt and his fluffy pants were hella tight around his chunky butt and thick thighs.
. Anti did his job glitching out of the house going around the world giving presents and just as the sun was slowly raising he returned home glitching into the room where right in front of Robbie who was wearing a cute dragon onesie and stared at Anti in awe.
. "Anti... Is.. Santaaa?!" Robbie says his eyes wide with happiness and a smile on his face as he hugs Anti's bulging gut squeezing the demon.
. Robbie then gently leading Anti to the couch where the zombie comes over with a massive stack of cookies and a glass of milks then proceeds to feed Santa Anti all of it, end of it leaving Anti more bloated and popped a button off his fluffy jacket and his belt snapped off loudly alerting the others as they stomped downstairs and gawked at the large, tubby, bloated demon.
. Anti explaining everything that happened and now that he's Santa Claus giving presents and he keeps on getting bigger.
. Understandably the egos tease Anti pinching hs round rosy chubby cheeks to some rubbing Anti's massive belly and telling him to "Cut down on the sweets"
. Robbie on the other hand loves Santa Anti and rubbing the demon's soft, doughy gut with care and planting sweet kisses and tells Anti how pretty he is.
. Everyone getting used to the fact that Anti is Santa and life returning to normal pretty quickly.
. Robbie becoming a helper for Anti and dressing up as a elf.
. Robbie taking good care of Santa Anti and feeding him food and cuddling him on the bed with a smile on his face.
. It was Marvin that casted a spell on Anti to learn about Christmas Spirit and no one ever figured out it was him that did this.