HC: The Virus

. Everyone knows Google is the most smartest, sufficient and complete his tasks with no mistakes.
. Google is pretty smug and loves to gloat his usefulness, smartness and his GORGEOUS muscular to the other android in the Manor... Bing
. Bing never fights back with Google he's smiles sweetly, tells a joke and maybe compliment the other android before skateboarding away.
. Google borderlines from tormenting to bullying poor Bing.
. Google always comments about Bings chubby body saying "Maybe if you stop eating you be slimmer and pickup books more often you be less stupid"
. The nicknames hurt Bing the most.
. Wideload
. The Blob
. Sometimes Google just loves to see Bing humiliate as he grabs the android's tighty whities and gives Bing a wedgie.
. Bing knows he make mistakes easily from pulling up porn whenever someone asks him a question, accidentally putting breastmilk into Dark's coffee to walking around butt naked (That one wasn't a mistake Bing felt beautiful and confident in his body and wanted to show off)
. But the chubby Android knew Google wasn't better than him or smarter... And he'd planned on proving it to the arrogent stuck up Google.
. Google is overall smart in everything knowing answers but never practices anything or learns anything about his operating systems.
. Bing on the other hand rather practices everything, to learn through doing finds and loves technology altogether.
. Through his learning he discovered making computer viruses and since his and Google's model are near enough the same Bing knows Google's strengths and his Anti-virus software.
. Days spend making a perfect little virus that he stores into a flash drive, the virus would be hidden no scans can find it.
. The virus would activate a protocol called 'Heater' which would trick the nanobots in his prosthetic skin that Google is in harsh cold winter and release a chemical making Google lose his precious beefy, muscular body and be even bigger than Bing.
. The tricky part would be inserting the flash drive into Google who doesn't let anyone touch him.
. More days spend but this time Bing spending it observing Google's schedule and quickly coming up a plan.
. Google is a creature of habits and loves to keep a clean, ordered schedule and once a week on Wednesday directly on 2pm he shuts down to recharge his battery for a week.
. After a embarrassing, humiliating moment where the seams split in the middle of Bing's red shorts Google called him some unpleasant names, the chubby Android had enough of this treatment.
. Bing smirking devilishly seeing his chance as he sees the shut down Google as he brings up the hologram screen and keyboard typing away furiously knowing once he sticks the flash drive in he will have a few seconds to insert the virus and runaway.
. Seeing a small panel appear on Google's neck, Bing quickly shoved it in and installing the virus before pulling the USB drive away, and closing the hologram screen and keyboard away before hiding away behind a couch to have a front row seat.
. Unauthorised usage message greeted Google once he opened his eyes as he quickly scanned his body finding nothing wrong.
"Hmm? How peculiar..." Google would say sounding confused thinking his scanners were broken as he felt flushed his cheeks turning red and his normally rock hard six pack starting to soften with fat as it swells outwards.
. Bing immediately jump out smirking widely as he begins to tease the other android.
. "Yo Google! Are you alright? You look a little red and soft around the edges" Bing teased chuckling seeing his suppose friend's stomach inflating as it peaks out underneath the blue shirt.
. Google would glare and try and insult the laughing android but can't focus as he feels extremely hot.
. A loud popping sound with a odd strange wobbling sensation catch his attention and looks down letting out a series of curse words seeing the flyer of his jeans open and his basketball plump belly bulging out.
"Look dude! I'm not gonna be cruel and bully you... But you need to learn a valuable lesson that you no better... We all equels here..." Bing says taking his sunglasses off and walking towards Google.
. First time of his existence Google would feel a pang of guilt as he stutters out a honest apology to the other android and blushes more hearing his clothes tear more as his body plump up with fat.
. Bing smiling happily hearing how honest his friend android is and lightly patting Google's soft, doughy gut.
. After it all Google was twice the size of Bing completely makes with his stomach hanging low covering his belly, his moobs sitting comfortably in his belly and the android forced to waddle slightly.
. Google understanding to be nice to everyone especially Bing and getting closer to the other android realising how smart the shorter ego is.
. And who knows their increasingly healthy friendship could turn into something much more beautiful.