FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T BREATHE

The following chapter may not be suitable for certain viewers. Please read at your own risk.

They both end up at Jay's place. Jay unlocks the door. He closes the door. They both look at each other than chase their lips together.

Jay:" Are we really doing this?"

Cardo:" Yes!"

Jay:" Just go slow OK. Let me turn on some music."

He turns on some music. Cardo walks behind Jay and he can feel his semi. Jay turns around and kisses Cardo. Cardo unbuttons Jay's shirt and Jay does the same. Cardo looks at Jay.

Cardo:" Can I see what that mouth do?"

Jay doesn't say anything he kisses Cardo one more time then gets on his knees. He undone's Cardo's pants. He notices how big he is and licks his lips. He puts his mouth on Cardo's joystick and starts to go to town. Cardo puts his hands in Jay's hair. Soft moans are coming out of Cardo's mouth as he pushing Jay head farther in. After five minutes he pulls Jay back up. They kiss again and Cardo starts to remove Jay's clothes. They are both completely naked now. Cardo starts to kiss all on Jay's body. Jay giggles in his tickle areas. Cardo turns Jay around and starts kisses down his back side. Jay bites his lip.

Jay:" Keep going."

Cardo smacks Jay's ass and then spread him apart. He let's his tongue do all the work and he hears sounds coming out of Jay. He kisses up Jay's backside again. He turns Jay around they start kissing again.

Jay:" Are you sure your ready for all this?"

Cardo:" Am I ready? Are you?"

Jay answers by kissing him. Cardo puts Jay on the counter he's now laying on his back. Jay gives Cardo the look to let him know his ready. Cardo pushes in slowly as he watches Jay face from the pressure. He starts slow. Jay starts to say his name as he picks up the pace.

Jay:" Wait.. Wait. Let's switch positions."

Jay gets off the counter and turns around towards the stove. 

Jay:" Right here. Right now"

Cardo kisses around Jay's neck and then binds him over. Jay gasps but he loves how aggressive he is being. Cardo reenters and this time he goes faster than before. Jay starts to throw it back causing them both to be in the same motion. Jay grabs Cardo's hand and they head up to the bedroom.

Jay:" My turn you lay down."

Cardo lays down. Jay does a dance for Cardo and crawls up him. He bites Cardo's lip and then kisses him.

Jay:" Can I ride you?"

Cardo answers 

Cardo:" Yes."

Jay positions himself correctly. He goes in a circle, then up and down. He grabs Cardo's hand and let's him lead the way. The motions start to get sloppy. Jay gets up and faces the other way.

Jay:" I want you to take over control."

Jay is still riding Cardo the opposite way and he binds Jay further down and tears it up. They go for about 10 more minutes. Both of their legs start to shake and they both  cum.

They both change the sheet and take a shower with clean clothes on. Cardo and Jay snuggle on the bed.

Jay:" Was that good for you?"

Cardo:" Wow that was crazy. Yeah it was good for me."

Jay:" Good because I'm tired. We'll talk  in the morning get some rest."

Jay turns off the lights and lays on Cardo. Cardo has so many emotions running through his head. He had just slept with a guy for the first time. What did this make him? What did this mean for Jay and him? What was his best friend going to say? What was Cardo going to say in the morning? He looked at Jay and smiled. He was happy he was but,what next?