HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND PART 2

--------------- PAUSE ---------------------
Hey guys this is the writer. Before you read this chapter I know its short and I'm sorry. College is really getting busy as the end of the semester is coming to a close. I normally add chapters throughout the week but for now its just going to be on the weekends. Education comes first. Please do not worry the schedule will remain the same just no weekday uploads but weekends for sure. Love Stories isn't going anywhere so don't worry. Also, I want to say thank you for the postive feedback and for taking time to read my story. 2K views almost that's crazy! ☺ I just want you guys to enjoy this quick but cute chapter. Anyway back to your scheduled programming.

Jay gets up from the floor when he sees T.

Jay:"I'm so sorry."

T:"Don't be I mean he is your boyfriend I just have to go pee."

Cardo is pulling up his pants.

Cardo:" Sorry T that you keep seeing us this way."

T:"At this point I'm used to it. Now leave. A lady has to pee."

Jay and Cardo leave.

Jay puts his head on the wall. Cardo rubs his back.

Cardo:"Don't  beat yourself up. She wasn't even mad."

Jay:"But she saw us."

Cardo:"Ok then we have to be more careful next time. Look its her birthday and you threw this banging ass party, lets enjoy it. Her fault she got a show she didn't order. Come on the night is still young."

He grabs Jay's hand and they head back to the dance floor. Jay grinds and wines on Cardo as hype music plays.

T comes back from the bathroom and joins the party dancing with Eli.

Cardo turns Jay back around to face him as they stare at each other and the room goes quite they both look at each others lips as they begin to kiss. Soon afterwards another slow song plays and Jay puts his head on Cardo's shoulder.

At this moment everything was perfect Jay, Eli,Cardo and T were all happy. No drama and happy relationships.

It was T's birthday and somehow it made everyone become closer. It was a party for the books.

T grabs the mic.

T:"I just want to thank my best friend Jay for throwing me a awesome 21st birthday I love you. I want to thank my boyfriend for dealing with my confusing ass I love you baby. And then there is Cardo who I didn't like at first but I can see your trying and that you love my best friend so I guess I'll have to tolerant you but I love you too. Thank you everyone for coming out. Now lets drink and have fun!"

Jay and Cardo kiss on the dancefloor so does T and Eli.

Everything was going smooth but these next events that were about to happen test everything. Was anyone ready? Are you ready?

To be continued...