FAILURE

Jay and Cardo wake up and head towards his apartment.

Jay:" Are we doing this?"

Cardo:" Yeah come on"

Cardo was nervous as they walked in. He saw Eli and T sitting down in the living room.

ElI:" Hey man where have you been I've been trying to get a hold of you for two days! Is that Jaylin?"

Jay:"Eli. Uh. I wanted to apologize how I acted last time I saw you I was just hurt I got set up."

Eli:" It's okay man. I'm the one who should apologize. We got off on a bad start."

Jay:" Let's just start over?"

Eli:" I'm down if your down."

Jay:" Sure."

They both hug.

T:" Not to be upfront or anything but why are you two here together?"

Jay looks at Cardo.

Cardo:" Uh we're just trying to get to know each other on a deeper level as friends."

Jay's heart fell out his chest at that moment. They had sex yesterday yet Cardo still wasn't claiming him the way he wanted. Jay couldn't take this any longer.

Jay:" We have been having sex and we are talking. But I see Cardo isn't ready for this type of relationship so there isn't anything to talk about. T can you leave with me I could use my best friend right now. Cardo how could you? After all, those words were spoken earlier! Did it mean anything to you? Is that why Jessica came to my house yesterday?"

Eli: "Wait she actually came to your house. I thought she was joking."

Jay:" How did you get my address?"

T: "I gave it to her?"

Jay:" WHY!"

T: "She said she needed closure and wanted to talk to Cardo."

Jay: "Did you think of my safety? Maybe she's crazy and will attack me? How could you? I feel so confused. I think I need time alone from everyone. T I don't think we can be friends anymore. You keep hurting me. What did I ever do for you to keep putting me in harm's way? First, the party where I meet Cardo who can't even admit he's falling for me and his asshole of a friend. Then you focused me to expose a relationship that isn't even a relationship yet. Now you give his EX my address. Congrats you're the worst friend ever."

Cardo:" Jay I-"

Jay: "Stop you said enough. You all said enough."

Jay walks out the door but Cardo pulls him back in.

Cardo:" Don't leave."

Jay:" Today was supposed to be a day of celebration of us taking our relationship to the next level but no. You blew it. Cardo I'm sorry to say it but it's over, whatever this was. My heart can't take it. Let me know when you're ready you know what snatch that fuck, you Cardo."

He turns around.

Jay:" Fuck all of you. All you guys do is hurt me."

He has tears in his eyes.

Jay:" Cardo let go on me."

He lets go of Jay. Jay leaves.

Eli:" So that went well..."

T:" Now is not the time for jokes."

Cardo puts his hand on his face.

T: "I don't know why it's so hard for you to tell us you have feelings for Jay but that was the last time you hurt my best friend. Stay the hell away from him or I'll kill you. Now if you excuse me I have a friendship to save. Oh and leave Jay alone. He deserves better than you. Eli, I'll talk to you later.