HONEYMOON

Since you guys wanted another chapter here you go. This is the last chapter. I have a new story coming out this week so look out for that. 

The following chapter might contain content that is not suitable for certain viewers. Sit back and enjoy this chapter.

-Writer.

Jay and Cardo get in the car to head towards their hotel. They were leaving for Mexico in the morning. 

Jay puts his head on Cardo's shoulder as they hold hands in the car. Cardo can't stop smiling.

Cardo:"How does it feel to be Mr.Wright?"

Jay:"Like a dream come true. I can't see myself with anyone else but you. Thank you for making my dreams come true. I truly do love you Ricardo."

Cardo wraps his arm around Jay and kisses him slowly. Some time goes by and they pull up to the hotel. They are greeted by the hotel manager.

Hotel Manager:"Hello you must be the Wrights! I first want to say congratulations on the wedding. I'm sure your days will be full of love and joy! We have the best room reserved for you on the top floor. Here are your keys, we hope you enjoy the stay."

Cardo:"Thanks man. This is the best day of my life couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my day with then my best friend."

He looks at Jay and he smiles.

Jay:"Let's go. What are we waiting for?"

They go into the elevator hand in hand. They walk in to rose on the bed and wine on ice.

Jay pops a bottle and pours him and Cardo a glass.

Jay:"To the Wrights."

Cardo:"To forever."

Jay cheers.

Jay:"Forever."

Cardo looks at Jay in his wedding clothes.

Cardo:"I didn't have a chance to tell you how good you look tonight."

Jay:"Oh really? How good do I look?"

Cardo:"How about I show you?"

Jay bites his lips. Cardo comes closer and wraps his hand behind Jay's neck and kisses him. He lifts Jay and places him on the dresser. They start unbuttoning their clothes. Their breathing starts getting heavy. Jay starts kissing from Cardo's neck and works his way down. He looks at Cardo as he takes down his pants. He closes his eyes as he goes down on him. Jay feels Cardo's hand in his hair as he pushes him further down. Cardo pulls Jay's hair as he hears a moan come off. He stops Jay and pulls him back up. They look at each other before they start dramatically kissing. Cardo pushes Jay on the bed and reconnects their lips. He kisses all over Jay's body as he makes his way to the promise land. He takes Jay in as he goes to work. He feels Jay's hand in his hair as he turns him around. He eat the groceries. Jay's back is arching letting him know he's ready. Cardo starts going crazy as he hears the sounds coming out of Jay. Soon they switch positions. Jay gets on top of Cardo and they connect hands. Jay slows it down. He starts kissing Cardo as he rides. Cardo picks Jay up and makes him go up and down in the middle of the room. He soon moves Jay to a wall and beats it up. He puts Jay down and they head towards the window and they make love again. Two hours pass. Jay puts his head on Cardo's chest.

Jay:"Wow. That was-"

Cardo:"Amazing and intense."

Jay:"Feels different when your married."

Cardo:"Is that a bad thing?"

Jay:"No. It's a good thing trust me. Promise me it will always be this way?"

Cardo:"Oh baby it's only going to get better."

They both laugh. They end up taking a shower and changing the sheets.

Jay rubs on Cardo's chest as he looks up at him.

Jay:"I'm lucky to have found you."

Cardo:"That's all you. You are a amazing guy and no one can have you but me."

Jay:"And don't you ever forget it."

They kiss and slowly fall asleep. 

The sun shines as they both wake up.

Cardo closes his eyes as he feels Jay cuddle up to him.

Jay:"We have to leave soon for Mexico."

Cardo:"Why don't we stay here?"

Jay:"This hotel is nice but it's not Mexico. We have to get going or we will miss our flight."

Cardo:"Fine come on."

Jay kisses him.

Jay:"Oh and good morning Sweetheart."

Cardo watches as Jay gets out the bed naked heading for the shower he follows.

MEXICO

Jay is on Cardo's back when they get to their room.

Jay:"This hotel is even better than the last one."

Cardo:"It looks better than the advertisement."

Jay:"Come on let's go to the beach."

Cardo and Jay change to go to the hotel's beach.

Jay and Cardo hold hands as they walk across the beach. Cardo kisses Jay's hands and picks him up as they head towards the water. Jay laughs as he kisses Cardo. They play in the waves. It becomes sunset and Cardo feeds Jay strawberries. Jay gives Cardo a drink.

Jay:"For my prince."

Cardo:"And you are my king."

Jay smiles and kisses Cardo.

Jay:"You know something I always wanted to do?"

Cardo:"What?"

Jay:"Build a sand castle! Wanna build one with me?"

Cardo:"Is that even a question?"

They build a sand castle. After it's built they destroy it by jumping on it. They sit on the beach and watch the sunset. Cardo hears music play from the bar on the beach. He looks at Jay who is looking at the beach.

Cardo:"Would my husband like to dance?"

Jay:"Your husband would love to dance babe."

Cardo helps Jay up and takes his hand into his. They join the other couples on the beach and slow dance. Jay puts his head on Cardo's shoulder. He felt safe and he knew he wouldn't get hurt again. He had found his king. He looks up at Cardo and they slowly kiss. For that moment they were the only one's in the world. The world was quite and they both knew everything was going to be okay. They were each other's love story. In the end they both knew they were meant for each other. A true happy ever after.

I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus chapter.