SECRETS AND DENIAL PART 1

Jaylin and Cardo wake up to the sun shining on them.

Jay:"Good morning, how'd you sleep?"

Cardo slowly opens his eyes and sees that Jay is just in boxers. He remembers yesterday and starts to freak out.

Cardo:" Yesterday happened?"

Jay sits up in bed and laughs.

Jay:" If I remember correctly, you were there. Or am I wrong?"

Jay looks at Cardo with bed hair and begins to get nervous. What if Cardo regretted the events that happened yesterday? Jay thought everything yesterday was going perfect, he hopes Cardo doesn't ruin it.

Cardo:" No your right. It just I'm trying to process what happened yesterday."

Jay:" What is there to process we had s-"

Cardo:" I know!"

Jay:" Well damn, excuse me!"

Cardo:" I didn't mean it that way-"

Jay:" Forget it I'm going to take a shower."

Jay gets up from the bed and hides his face. A tear drops from his face but he doesn't want Cardo to know he's hurting.

Cardo:" Jay!-"

Cardo lays back in bed.

Cardo:" Shit!"

Cardo had to make it up to him somehow, he came up with the idea of breakfast. He goes downstairs and makes whatever he can find in the cabinet. He saw pancake mix, eggs and bacon. He started to cook as he put the coffee in the pot to brew.

Jay comes downstairs and sees Cardo set the table. He's confused how could Cardo act so cold yet warm at the same time? Jay smiled as he walked into the kitchen. Cardo turns around and sees Jay.

Cardo:" Morning, sorry about how I reacted earlier. Come and eat breakfast with me?"

Jay puts his hand on his chin like he's thinking.

Jay:" I don't know."

Cardo walks over to Jay and grabs Jay and kisses him.

Cardo whispers "Eat with me, please?"

Jay:" I thought you never ask."

Cardo grabs Jay's hand and pulls out the chair for him as Jay sits down.

Jay:" You did all this for me?"

Cardo:" Yeah I made all this while you were in the shower."

Jay:" I see. Is that coffee?"

Cardo:" Yes, do you want some?"

Jay:" Yes please."

Cardo pours him a cup.

Jay:"Thank you."

Cardo:"You're welcome. I have a question do you sleep with all your friends?"

Jay coughs on his coffee. Friends? Was Cardo friend-zoning him?

Jay:" My friends? You think we are still friends after what happened yesterday?"

Cardo:" I mean we are still single right?"

Jay gets angry.

Jay:" So this was just a hookup for you?"

Cardo:" No Jay."

Jay:" Then what! Did it mean anything to you at all? Do I mean anything to you?"

Cardo:" Of course it meant something Jay!"