HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

Cardo knocks on Jay's apartment door and waits for him to answer. Jay opens the door and puts his hands around Cardo's neck and kisses him as he walks back into his apartment. Cardo closes the door behind him leaving his overnight bag on the floor.

Jay: "Hi babe!"

Cardo: "Someone is excited to see me."

Jay: "Yes plus this is one of the only times where we are truly alone. I mean think about it Eli and T are going to be staying here for the rest of the weekend can't we just have this Wednesday to ourselves?"

Cardo:"Is this why you planned this sleepover? So we can be alone together?"

Jay: "Yes and my favorite holiday is coming up! HALLOWEEN! We have to plan something fun. It's the only time of year you can dress crazy without judgments."

Cardo:"Ok can we talk about that later. What is with the wine and food?"

Jay:"I wanted to be cute and eat dinner with you to show you that it's me and you."

Cardo: "Aww you did all this for me?"

Jay: "Do you like it?"

Cardo: "I love it and I love you."

Jay smiles as he puts his hands on his shoulders.

Jay: "I love you too babe."

Jay grabs his hand and leads Cardo to the picnic dinner planned in his livingroom. They eat and drink wine and caught up on their lives. Cardo puts a grape above Jay's head.

Jay:"What are you doing?"

Cardo: "Just try to eat it!"

Jay tries to eat the grapes but Cardo keeps moving them Jay lands on Cardo.

Cardo: "Oops."

Jay: "You did that on purpose!"

Cardo: "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

Jay laughs as he sits on Cardo as he's laying down. He connects their lips and hands. Cardo starts moving his hands lower and lower but Jay stops him.

Jay: "Not tonight. Can we have one date where it doesn't lead in bed?"

Cardo: "When have you ever said no to sex?"

Jay: "It's just after last night I need to rest. You understand don't you?"

Cardo: "Yes I do. I wouldn't do anything to make you uncomfortable. Can we still kiss and cuddle?"

Jay: "Of course silly."

They are making out.

Jay: "I was wondering...what if we throw a Halloween party?"

Cardo: "Halloween party?"

Jay: "Yeah I can send a text to people I want to come and we can have it here. Make it a costume party... a sexy costume party. I can be the cop and you can be my prisoner."

Cardo: "And what does this costume look like?"

Jay: "Mines is all leather, super tight, ass out. I have handcuffs and a whip. What do you think?"

Cardo: "As long as your wearing it for me babe I don't mind."

Jay kisses Cardo then runs upstairs to get their costumes.

Cardo: "Jay these look amazing."

Jay smiles.

Jay: "I'm glad you like them."

He cuddles up to Cardo on the couch as he plays video games and sports. They both fall asleep on the couch.

THE NEXT DAY