JESSICA 2.0

Jaylin is sitting at a cafe trying to get some homework done when Kevin walks in. He sees Jay and acts like he hasn't been following him all day. Jessica told him that if he would do this he would be free. But free from what? All he knew is he had to do something to make sure this plan didn't work. Jessica couldn't get her way he had no idea what her intentions were but he had to do something or she was going to wonder why he didn't fall through. He sees Jay sitting down and he takes a deep breath. He walks up to Jay.

Kevin:"Jay right?"

Jay looks up and smiles.

Jay:"Kevin right?"

They both laugh as Kevin pulls out a seat.

Kevin:"I saw you out the window and I came in to stop by."

Jay:" That was nice of you. Cardo was supposed to meet me here but he forgot he had plans with Eli. So I'm just here by myself."

Kevin:"Oh so you guys are.."

Jay:" Together yes. Look Kevin I'm sorry again for how that date went. I had no idea Cardo would come."
Kevin:" It's ok. Bridge over the water. So what are you studying?"

Jay:" History. I stuck at it and I was hoping my boyfriend could help me but it's too late. I tired being cute and created this study date but wrong timing I guess."

Kevin:"I'm sure he will make it up to you."

Jay:"I'm sure. Hey are you good at history?"

Kevin:"I'm great at history."

Jay:" Could you help me? I mean we are friends right?"

Kevin:"Yeah let me just see what you're working on."

Jay:"Hold that thought I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back. Oh and Kevin it was nice seeing you again."

Jay runs to the bathroom. Kevin feels guilty because he actually wanted to be Jay's friend but he wanted to be free he had to do something he didn't want to. He grabbed the bottle out of his coat jacket and poured whatever Jessica gave him into his coffee. Jay comes back out from the bathroom. He immeditaly drinks the coffee. Kevin gets worried.

Jay:"Are you ok? You look like you seen a ghost."

Kevin:" No I'm okay."

15 MINUTES PAST

Jay:"I don't feel so good. Can you grab my phone and call Cardo?"

Kevin:" I'm sorry Jay I can't do that. I want to be free."

Jay:" What are you talking abou-?"

Jay's head falls on his shoulder. Kevin looks around to see if anyone is looking and puts Jay's arm around him and walks him out of the cafe. He puts Jay in the car and puts the address in the gps. Jay wakes up but doesn't know what's going on.

Jay:" I trusted you. How could you?"

Kevin:" Jay I'm not going to let her hurt you. Just relax I'm going to make sure Cardo saves you."

Jay:" Why are you doing this?"

Kevin:"She has my family. She is keeping them as slaves making them work for her family. When we moved here we didn't have much and her family took us in. They didn't get paid enough to survive without them so they stole things from her house. Jessica never got over it. She has been making them pay ever since. She uses me as a sex slave. Making me do all things weird things. She told me if I wanted to be free and release my family I had to get you. She doesn't want you with Cardo."

Jay:"She's a crazy bitc-"

And Jay's out. Kevin arrives at the location.

k* I'm here where are you?