YOU THOUGHT

Cardo looks at Jay as his head is laid on his lap. They had been binge watching Pose all afternoon. He sees hows cute Jay is and to be honest he was getting a little bored. He wakes Jay up.

Cardo:"Jay get up."

Jay:"There better be a good reason why you are waking me up right now."

Cardo:"I want to go on a picnic date with you."

Jay wipes his face and smiles.

Jay:"Babe, are you asking me out on a date right now?"

Cardo:"Yeah. You took me out yesterday I want to return the favor."

Jay:"A picnic is always nice. Let me get dressed and we can go. Gosh I love you."

Cardo:"Just go as you are."

Jay:"But I'm in sweats. I look gross."

Cardo:"Why because you don't have on fancy clothes and a head-band? Jay you don't always have to get dressed up for me. Your beautiful just the way you are. And you looking like this is kinda turning me on."

Jay gets on Cardo's lap.

Jay:"Then let's go on that picnic."

Cardo smiles and takes Jay's hand as he locks their apartment.

COLUMBIA PARK

Jay and Cardo hold hands as they take a long walk near a lake. Jay wants to be cute.

Jay:"Hey babe, my feet are tired. Do you think you can carry me to our resting spot?"

He says with puppy eyes.

Cardo laughs and picks up Jay. Jay kisses his cheek.

Cardo turns Jay around and kisses him as he spins him around.

When Jay gets back on his feet he puts his head on Cardo's chest as they watch the sunset. Jay and Cardo are kissing when Jessica runs on the trail and sees them. She gets mad and runs towards them.

Jess:"Mhm."

Jay and Cardo turn around.

Jay:"Jessica."

Jess:"Jaylin. Why are you guys not surprised to see me?"

Cardo:"Word goes around. What do you want Jessica? We are right in a middle of a date. If you don't mind can you leave?"

Jess:"I do mind thank you. I don't have a problem with you. I have a problem with your boyfriend."

Cardo is about to say something when Jay stops him with a kiss.

Jay:"Let me handle this. What is your problem with me, I never did anything to you. You almost tired to kill me and you consistently try to break me and my man up. What has your pannies in a knot to the point that you try to ruin my life? Matter of what, you stay up to date with my life more than my best friend. If I'm not wrong I think your a stoker."

Jess:"Fine. I don't like that you have something that should be mines!"

Jay looks around.

Jay:"From the looks of this environment nothing around me is yours so I'm confused."

Jess:"Cardo is mines you son of a bitch!"

Jay:"First off I'm not a bitch that's your name. Second Cardo isn't yours he's mines and we are going to last forever thank you. And weren't you the one who cheated on him? Huh, Oh thought so. You are the one who messed up something good in your life not me. I just showed him what a healthy relationship looks like. Now if you excuse me I believe MY MAN said we're on a date."

Jess:"YOU-"

She trys to jumps Jay to the ground she starts hitting him but Cardo grabs Jay before he can hit back.

Cardo:"Stop it Jessica. Just stop. Jay are you okay?"

Jay:"Yeah baby I'm fine."

Jess:"Your going to stick up for him?"

Cardo:"He's the love of my life. Of course I am."

Jess:"I don't get you Cardo. How could you move on so fast? Didn't our relationship mean anything to you."

Cardo:"It did in fact you hurt me Jes. To have my girlfriend cheat right under my nose is heartbreaking. I was worried about you and you pushed me away for some guy. When you cheated on me I noticed that I deserved better. Jay gave me what I needed. I never have to question him, he's there for me. Our whole relationship all we did was argue and do what you wanted to do. I never had any say in our relationship. Jessica aren't you tired of revisiting your past?"

Jess:"What are you saying Cardo?"

Cardo:"Let me go. Take our relationship as a lesson to not cheat on someone when they start getting close to you. Go back to theraphy. And if you love me you would let me be happy. Jessica you need to move on."

He pulls Jay closer.

Cardo:"I did."

Jessica starts to cry.

Jess:"If I go right now I would be your fall back girl when you guys don't work out."

Cardo:"See that's what I'm saying. You don't love me you like the thought of me. And I will never get back together with you. And Jay is taken for the rest of his life so Jessica do yourself a favor and give yourself a chance to be happy. Just face it we aren't meant to be together."

Jess:"You know what? Fuck both of you. I'm tired. I thought if I could ruin your life you would come running back to me."

Jay:"Plan failed sweetie!"

Cardo looks at Jay.

Cardo:"Jay."

Jess:"Have fun in your boring life with your boring ass boyfriend."

Jay:"I'm more exciting than you ever will  be bitch! Now get the fuck out of me and my mans face. Son of a bitch!"

Jess:"Whatever. I don't care anymore."

She walks away.

Cardo:"She's gone for good."

He hugs Jay.