PARTY OF THE WEEKEND PART 2

Jessica and Oscar wake up next to each other. Oscar has his arms wrapped around Jessica. She opens her eyes and freaks.

Jes:"Oh my god, did we have sex?"

Oscar lifts up the covers to see the naked bodies underneath.

Oscar:"Yup. Did anyone ever tell you how good you are in bed?"

Jes:"Uh no. How did this all come about?"

Oscar:"Let's see we were both drunk and I kissed you. Next thing I know you are all over me."

Jessica gets out the bed and grabs her clothes.

Jes:"Tell anyone about this and your dead."

Oscar laughs.

Later on that day.

Jay:"Does this trip feel cold to you?"

Cardo:"If you mean how Jessica and Oscar and T and Jasmine have been acting than yes. But we aren't here to worry about our friends problems. This weekend is supposed to be fun."

Jay:"It is fun.. its just I feel like this trip is forced for everyone to make up."

Cardo:"Would that be a bad thing?"

Jay:"Your right. Maybe its for the best that everyone decides where they stand."

Cardo:"Now follow me, I made a picnic date down by the river."

Jay:"My superman."

Cardo throws Jay on his back as they head towards the picnic area, Jay laughs.

Jessica calls Eli

Jes:"Hey Eli, I was wondering if you could meet me at this hotel I want to apologize."

Eli:"Uh, Okay?"

Jessica smiles. She knew if he got anywhere near Jay or Cardo he would go back to jail and this time for a long time. She wasn't going to bail him out this time. He hurt her so she did the only thing she knew to do. Hurt him. One target down one last target to go....Kevin. Once her targets were taken care of she can truly start over.

Jes:"Officer I would like to call about someone disobeying their restraining order? Yes...Uh huh. I'll text the address."

30 Minutes later

Jessica hugs Eli when he comes.

Eli:"Why am I here?"

Jes:"You fell right into my trap you dumb bitch!"

Eli:"Trap?"

Oscar overhears.

Jes:"You think you can just lead me on and get away with it. You hurt my cousin's girlfriend and tired to hurt her friends! You need to pay for the actions you did."

Eli:"Actions? If anyone should be in jail it should be you-"

He stops talking once he sees the police.

Eli:"You set me up?"

Jes:"Uh, Duh."

The police hand-cuff Eli.

Eli:"If I'm rotting in jail you should too."

Jes:"I'm a better person now."

Eli:"Sure Jessica. Keep telling yourself lies. Once a bad guy always a bad guy."

Jessica starts to tear up. What if she cant get rid of her dark side? What if she can't ever truly be good? Oscar comes and wraps his arms around Jessica and she hugs him. Jay and everyone else ask what happened as Oscar fills them in.

Jay:"I may not understand completely why you did what you just did but I hope it was worth it."

Jes:"One day I will tell you my story and you will look back on this day and yes it was worth it."

Jay puts a blanket on Jessica and hugs her everyone joins in. Five minutes past and its just Oscar and Jessica.

Jes:"Let me guess, you don't like me anymore?"

Oscar:"I still like you. I get you. Jes, you don't have to hide from me."

She hugs him.

Columbia Jail

Kevin starts laughing when he sees Eli.

Kevin:"Your back so soon,"

Eli:"And your all beaten up."

Kevin:"I figured since I'm getting the death penalty  there is no reason to hold back anymore."

Eli:"Death penalty?"

Kevin:"Jessica."

To Be Continued...

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate!