NEW YEARS SPECIAL

Jaylin and Cardo say goodbye to T and Jasmine after the Christmas party. They had stayed most of the weekend. Jay and Cardo wanted New Years to themselves.

Jay puts his hands around Cardo's shoulders.

Jay:"What a year it has been."

He says as he puts his head on Cardo's chest.

Cardo:"Let's see I met you. My ex tired to kill you. I lost my best friend,became friends with your best friend. Your best friend came out. Eli tired to kill everyone. But the thing I am most happy about is you being with me. Me being yours and you being mines. I am so happy to be spending the new years with you."

They both smile at each other.

Jay:"How long do you want to keep the tree up?"

Cardo:"As long as you want babe. How about we got to the movies then dinner. Later on we can watch the fireworks in our favorite park."

Jay:"That sounds perfect. Should I buy a bottle of wine?"

Cardo:"That sounds nice."

Jay:"Will you be my new year's kiss?"

Cardo:"I better be your new year's kiss."

Jay kisses him.

Jay:"Of course babe."

Cardo:"Are you ready for our date?"

Jay:"Yeah let's go."

They go to the movies and eat popcorn and cuddle.

Jay:"I love you. I am so happy for you to be in my life."

Cardo:"I love you too. I am so lucky to meet someone as awesome as you."

Cardo pulls Jay closer to him as they kiss and make out during the movie.

They leave the movies and go to the park and drink wine and listen to the sounds coming from the lake. Cardo and Jaylin snuggle under the covers as kiss.

Cardo checks this phone its 11:59.

Cardo:"It's almost 2020."

Jay:"Ten."

Cardo:"Nine."

Jay:"Eight."

Cardo:"Seven."

Jay:"Six."

Cardo:"Five."

Jay:"Four."

Cardo:"Three."

Jay:"Two."

Cardo:"One."

They kiss by the lake as the fireworks go off. 

Cardo:"Happy New Year's babe."

Jay:"Happy New Year's!"

Jay and Cardo kiss. Jaylin gives Cardo a look as they begin to make love. What a way to start 2020.

Happy New Year's from me to you. I hope you have a safe New Year's Eve.  Time to take a break. See you guys in 2020.