MOVING IN

THE NEXT DAY

Jay hears a knock on the door.  opens it and smiles.

Jay:"Hey babe."

He jumps into Cardo's arms and gives him kisses all over his face.

Cardo:"I'm happy to see you too. Where did you leave off in packing?"

Jay:"Uh the bedroom. I just need to finish undoing the bed and then the movers are supposed to be here around 2."

Cardo:"Okay so lets get this out the way. I can't believe we are really moving in together."

Jay:"Aren't you excited?"

Cardo:"To wake up to you everyday. Yes."

Jay blushes.

Cardo:"I'm never letting you go."

Jay:"Good choice."

Cardo kisses Jay. 

Jay:"I'm going to miss this place."

He looks out the window as Cardo comes behind him and puts his arms around him.

Jay:"This was my first apartment by myself. Now I'm moving in with my boyfriend. Crazy."

Cardo:"And the love of my life gave my a second chance. Crazy."

Jay turns around.

Jay:"I'm trusting you to not break my heart this time."

Cardo holds Jay.

Cardo:" I won't."

Jay:"Now help me with these last few boxes in the bedroom we don't have too much time."

1 HOUR LATER

Jay:"Thanks for helping me."

Cardo:"Anything for you."

Jay:"You know seeing how strong you are is kind of turning me on."

Cardo:"Oh really prove it."

Jay smiles as he lifts up his shirt. They both smiles as their lips connect. Cardo starts to pull of his shirt when he hears the doorbell.

Jay:"Must be the movers. Shit I wanted to have sex in this apartment one last time."

Cardo:"We always have my apartment."

Jay:"True. I'm moving in with my boyfriend."

Cardo smiles and helps the movers. 

Jay:"Okay so I left the keys on the front desk. I think that's it."

Cardo:"Its not my apartment anymore its ours."

Jay:"I like the sound of that ours."

Cardo:"I have to sign a new lease tomorrow. Would you like to be on it with me?"

Jay:"What about Eli?"

Cardo:"Fuck Eli, plus his name is already off. Half and half on rent through."

Jay:"Of course. I wouldn't feel good if I was here for free. Plus I get the benefits of sleeping with the roommate."

Cardo:"I like the sound of that."

Jay:"So how about we use this bed one last time then buy a new one."

Cardo:"Say no more."

Jay pulls Cardo upstairs. 

Cardo pushes Jay on the bed and they start kissing. He starts to remove Jay's clothes. Cardo is still fully dressed.

Jay:"Strip for me."

Cardo takes off his clothes slowly.

Jay:"Gosh, your perfect."

Cardo smiles and kisses Jay as he lays down.

Cardo starts kissing his neck and moves down. Jay stops him at his stomach. 

Jay:"You don't have to if your uncomfortable."

Cardo looks up at Jay and moves his hand and keeps moving down. He starts to move his mouth on Jay's joystick. He starts to hear moans come out of Jay's mouth as he feels Jay's hand move in his hair as he pushes him deeper down. Cardo kisses back up Jay's body as they reconnect lips. Cardo puts Jay's legs up on his shoulder as he goes to town. Jay pulls on his hair as he starts to kiss Cardo again. He grabs Cardo's leg telling him to deeper.

1 HOUR LATER

Jay:"Oh my. I think that was the best sex ever. Cardo you were amazing."

Cardo:"Not as good as you."

Jay:"Needs a little bit of work but it was good for your first time."

Cardo:"Thanks. I'm just happy you moved in."

Jay:"I am too. But we need to do something about this apartment. It needs a lit spice plus organization."

Cardo:"Okay we can go shopping sometime this week."

Jay:"Your the best you know that right?"

Cardo:"That's all you. Now go to sleep so I can make you breakfast in the morning."

Jay:"I like the sound of that."

They laughs and kiss. Then falls asleep in each others arms."

Did you like this chapter leave rates. Leave your comments and predictions in the box thingy.