FRIENDSGIVING PART 2

Jay looks at Eli and gets upset.

Jay:" Eli since you have so much to say let me speak. Where was all this conversation when me and Cardo were together? What is your problem that you have to make up lies just to get me to hate Cardo. don't you see I love him? Why can't you be happy for your best friend? Because of you friendsgiving is messed up. Look what you did."

Eli:"You wanna know why I did it? Because I don't like you."

Jay:"What did I do to you to make you hate me so much?"

Eli:"You took my best friend away from me. Before you came he used to tell me everything now he just runs to you."

Cardo:"What is that supposed to mean? I'm still your best friend and I still tell you everything so I don't see the problem."

Eli:"Jay took you away from me. What happened to bros before hoes?"

Jay:"First off I'm not a hoe. Wait... are you in love with him?"

T looks at Eli.

Eli:"No. Jay when I saw you for the first time I was like damn he's gorgeous but you wanted my best friend and you took him from me. Every time you guys were together I was envisioning it being me instead of Cardo. Jay I love you."

T:" So what has our relationship been this whole time?"

Eli:"I'm bisexual. I love you T, I do but I love Jay too."

Cardo:"You love my ex? Is that why you were so mean to him, so you could have him to yourself. that's why you spread that lie isn't it."

Eli:"I'm sorry Cardo but yes I'm in love with Jay and I was hoping I could date both T/Jay at the same time."

Jay is shocked and T has no words to say.

Jay:"Eli I'm flattered I am. But I hate your lying, self centered, retarded, jealous, dl ass nigga. I don't ever want to see your face again and if you talk to my friend or Cardo again I will beat your ass. Now get the FUCK out my apartment you aren't welcomed anymore. Oh and before you go -"
Jay kisses Cardo.

Jay:"don't ever get it twisted we may not be together right now but me and him are end game and there will never be a you and me."

Cardo just sits back and smiles.

T:"Eli you wasted almost a year of my life just to be in love with my best friend? How come you didn't tell me. After everything I thought we were going to work on our relationship but obviously you had your eyes on someone else. We are over I never want to see you again. Now get out my best friends house before I kick your ass."
T starts to cry.

Cardo:"I want you moved out by Friday."

Eli:"who's going to cover my end of rent?"

Cardo:"I'll manage now leave."

Eli:"Jay I know you will never forgive me but I do love you. I wish you nothing but the best."
Eli leaves.

T:"That was something... I don't even know what to say."

J/C:"neither do i..."

TO BE.CONTINUED

Did you like this chapter? Leave a comment and rate.
😬