WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Cardo walks to the table and he sees Kevin and Jaylin sitting down laughing. He decided that he is going to ruin this date.

Jay:"Cardo what are you doing here?"

Cardo:"Who is this?"

Kevin stands up.
Kevin:"Hey man my name is Kevin we were on a date, so if you don't mind can you leave?"

Jay looks at Cardo then Kevin he wanted Cardo to rescue him. He wad supposed to be mad at Cardo but he was all he wanted. He kept eyes on Cardo and they locked eyes. Kevin saw the connection between them.

Cardo:"Can I just talk to Jaylin for five minutes and you can get back to your date?"

Kevin:"Five minutes."

Jay gets up from the table and keeps his eyes on Cardo as they walk outside to the patio.

Kevin:"Menu please?"

OUTDOORS

Jay:" What are you doing here? How did you know I would be here tonight?"

Jay puts his arms around himself he was getting cold.

Cardo:"You must be cold."
He gives Jaylin his jacket.

Jay:"Thanks."

Cardo:"I overheard the conversation with Eli and T when I heard about the date. I couldn't see you being with someone else."

Jay:"What you thought another guy wouldn't take interest?"

Cardo:"No, well yes. It made me realize that I messed up. It took you being with another guy to realize you are all I wanted. When you cut me off I was so upset at myself for ruining what we had. Or could of had."

Jay:"Your saying all the right words but what do you want from me? Cardo I don't have time for games anymore."

Cardo:"I want you to be mines. Like boyfriends. Jay I was catching feelings for you and I didn't know how to deal with it. I never been with a guy before let along fall for someone so fast. But I'm ready now. For real. I want what we have to be special. I won't hurt you anymore."

Jay:"I don't know Cardo. You said that before."

Cardo puts his hand on Jay's cheek and pulls him closer.

Cardo:"Does this feel wrong?"
Jay:"No."
Cardo lifts Jay's head to his. He kisses him. Jay has a tear fall.

Jay moans in the kiss then stops it.

Jay:"Cardo... I can't. I'm  on a date with-"

Cardo:"That Kevin guy."
Jay:"I'm sorry I have to go. Goodbye  Cardo."

Cardo:"So no answer?"

Jay:" To what question?"

Cardo:"Be mines."

Jay turns back around and bites his lip. This is what he has been waiting for. About time. He runs into Cardo's arms and they connect lips. Cardo holds Jay in his hands.

Jay:"I'll think about it ok?"

Jay gives Cardo one more kiss, returns his jacket and heads inside.
Jay has tears coming down. The love of his life just confessed his feelings.

Jay:"Sorry I'm back."

Kevin:"You love him don't you?"

Jay:"What?"

Kevin:"I saw how you guys looked at each other. You couldn't keep your eyes off of him. It was like this magnet connecting you guys together. It was like I wasn't even here. Do you still have feelings for him?"

Jay:"I'm so sorry Kevin. I thought I was getting over him and I saw him and all these feelings came back."

Kevin:"Is that why your crying?"

Jay:"Crying I'm not crying."

Kevin wipes Jaylin's face.

Kevin:"If you really care about him you should go after him."

Jay:"But what about our date?"

Kevin:"It barely started, plus your heart is somewhere else."

Jay:"Again, I'm so sorry."

Kevin:"Hey if it doesn't work out you always have my number. But if it does work out can I at least get an invite to the wedding."

Jay laughs.

Jay:"Of course. Thank you."

Kevin:"For what?"

Jay:"Understanding."

Kevin:"No problem now go."

Jay gives him a kiss on his cheek and gets in the car and drives towards Cardo's house.

CARDO/ELI'S APARTMENT
Jay rings and bangs on the door. Cardo answers.

Cardo:"If your looking for T she went on a date with Eli."

Jay:"No I came for you."

Cardo:"Ok... why?"

Jay:"I thought about what you said and the answer is yes. I will be your boyfriend. Only if you promise to be honest, loyal and tell me how you feel. No games, a real, solid relationship."

Cardo:"I promise."
Jay smiles and it starts to rain.

Cardo:" Remember our first date when it started raining?"

Jay smiles and pulls him outside.

Jay:"Kiss me. Boyfriend."

Cardo smiles and kisses Jay as the rain falls. Cardo deepens the kiss and pulls Jay inside. He picks up Jay and he laughs. They end up in the bathroom.
Jay looks at Cardo with love as they reconnect their lips. Cardo removes Jay's shirt ad he does the same. Cardo pushes Jay on the bed. Jay giggles. Cardo kisses up Jay's body as he removes his clothes. Jay bites his lip.

Jay:"Strip for me.... slowly."

Cardo removes his clothes slowly.

Jay:"Make love to me."

Cardo starts at the bottom of Jay's body and makes his way up with body and connects their lips. He turns Jay around and eats his ass. Jay starts to moan then Cardo turns him back around. He fingers Jay and enters him slowly. He grabs Jay's hand and connects them with his as he goes deeper. Jay now has one leg wrapped around Cardo.
Jay gets on top on Cardo as his hands land on Jay's hip. He controls his hips first starting off slow and then picking up the pace. Cardo sits up a little as they continue. He is kissing on his body.
Cardo turns Jay around and hits it from behind pounding harder and harder. This goes on until he feels Jay's legs shaking. He starts to move down to his ass as Jay cums. Jay pushes Cardo down on the bed and goes down until Cardo cums. When Jay is finished he kisses up Cardo's body and connects their lips. Cardo wraps his arms around Jay and they lay in bed trying to catch their breath.

Jay:" So your really mines?"

Cardo:"Yes. Your my nigga. Don't forget that."

Jay:"Ok daddy."

Cardo:" Daddy huh?"
Jay laughs and they stare at each other then Jay puts his head on Cardo as they fall asleep naked.

ELI / T ARRIVE

T:"What is Jay's car doing here?"
Eli:"do you think they are having sex?"
T:"If they are I don't want to be here for it."
Eli:"So your not mad at them dating?"
T:"No because I know Cardo is a good guy. Its about time he found out what he wanted. I wanted to tell you something."
Eli:"Okay."
T:" I love you. Like really love you. When we first met I didn't think much of it but you are actually a really good guy. Your loyal, funny...sexy."
Eli:"You think I'm sexy?"
T:"Yes I do."
Eli:" T I love you too. Your the first girl I actually cared about."
T reaches over and connects their lips as the moon reflects over the car.