BI-QUESTIONING

Jay pulls up to T's apartment.

T:"Thanks for today."

Jay:"Shopping always made you feel better."

T:"Awe Jay you remembered."

Jay:"Of course I did. T you are like family to me. I always have your back. You need to talk to Jasmine and Oscar and tell them how you feel. It's not fair for you to drag two people along."

T:"I know but its so hard. Jay what if I make the wrong choice?"

Jay:"I'm sure you will make the right one and if not I will be here to pick you up when you fall."

T:"Your the best, you know that right?"

Jay:"I know. Now get out my car my man will be coming home soon."

T:"Never knew you would be the house husband type."

Jay:"Hey I have a job!"

T:"Yeah that blog thing."

Jay:"Yeah well that blog thing helps me pay my bills and I really like that job...plus I've never been in love like this before."

T:"Jay I'm not even going to lie when I first met Cardo I didn't like him but seeing you to together it makes sense. Do you think he's the one?"

Jay:"Yeah I can honestly say he is the love of my life."

T:"Well I'm happy your happy."

Jay:"And you will be happy once you talk to them now go before its too late."

T hugs Jay and leaves the car, he drives away.

T pulls out her phone.

T*Hey do you think we could meet at the college cafe say around 7? I want to explain myself.

J*I don't know T-

T*Please just hear me out and if you don't want nothing to do when me then fine.

J* Fine. I'll be there at 7.

T*Talk soon.

Jasmine hangs up.

COLLEGE CAFE

T waits for Jasmine to arrive as she messes with her coffee cup nervous as hell. She sees Jasmine and immediately feels relieved. From that moment she knew she wanted to be with Jasmine.

Jas:"Hey.."

T gets up to hug Jasmine she hugs back.

T:"I didn't think you would show up."

Jas:"Listen I'm here to hear you out." 

T:"Okay so here it goes. When I saw you the first time I hated you because I thought you wanted my ex. Then I had a chance to get to know you and found out how much of a beautiful person you are inside and out. Jasmine to be honest it scared me. I didn't know what to think or what to say and it drove me crazy. I never had feelings for a girl before and I was hoping you could give me a chance?"

Jas:"You are so lucky your cute. Look I can't stay long I have to study for finals but we can schedule our first date soon okay?"

T:"Yeah I'd like that."

Jas and T stand up and T kisses Jas.

Jas:"What was that for?"

T:"To show you I'm serious about this...about us."

Jas:"Well okay then. I will see you later."

Jas walks away to leave as T waves goodbye. She sits there at the cafe and finishes her coffee. Jasmine gave her a chance. But she still felt empty she couldn't get Oscar out of her mind he was caring,nice,respectful, a true gentleman. What she was about to do she would regret later but she didn't care. She calls Oscar.

O*Hey T what's up? I haven't heard from you in a while.

T*Are you busy right now?

O*No. Why did you miss me?

T*Actually I did. Hey can you meet me at the college cafe?

O*Be there in 5 I'm not too far away.

T*Can't wait.

5 Minutes Later

Oscar arrives and she feels butterflies he is everything she ever wanted from a boyfriend. She wanted both of them and she wasn't going to stop.

They both hug and sit down.

T:"I wanted to tell you that I've really been feeling you lately. And I wanted to-"

Oscar:"Take it to the next level?"

T reaches out for his hand.

T:"Exactly. I am all yours and you are mines."

Oscar:"I like that. Hey are you hungry?"

T:"Starving."

Oscar smiles and calls over the waiter.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your thoughts and rates!