LOVE STORIES

Cardo is standing waiting for Jay to come down the ale. He starts crying once he sees Jay coming towards him. Cardo's mom is walking him and Jay starts to cry as well. Cardo grabs Jay's hand as he gets closer.

Random Pastor:"Now is time to state your vows."

Jay:"When I met you at that party I didn't know what to expect. Honestly I didn't know if we would be friends or lovers. We  had our ups and downs but some way he always found a way to get through anything. You are my best friend and the love of my life. Thank you for allowing me to show you not all love is bad. I will show you love through sickness and health. Ricardo I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Everyday with you is truly a love story."

Cardo:"Jay I never knew I would marry a guy yet alone my best friend. Thank you for working with me on my flaws and loving me even when I didn't deserve to be loved. You are my best friend. Now that we are married I will make sure everyday is a love story even  on the off days. I don't want anyone is your spot. You check every box for me and I couldn't ask for a better husband. I will love you today, yesterday, tomorrow and years from now. Thank you for being my love story."

They are both crying.

Random Pastor:"I now pronounce you husband and husband you may now kiss the your best friend."

They kiss and everyone cheers.

This was truly a love story.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story. I had a honor of writing it. Until next time..