MAN DOWN

Jay gets in his bed confused leaving Cardo on the couch for himself. Why did he have a wet dream about his ex when he messed up so many times? Jay was confused so he decided he would sleep on it. 

Cardo moves his hand on the couch to feel if Jay is there but he doesn't feel him. He decided its best if he leaves. He didn't want to rush things he just got Jay to talk to him again. Everything was hitting him fast he thought it would be best to give them time alone until he figures out what relationship he wants. He sneaks out and writes a note.

C

Jay I know I left while you were sleep. I am sorry. My emotions are super confusing right now and I think its best to have a few days apart to think about things. Just know I am always here if you need me. Take care of yourself.

-Ricardo.

He leaves the note of the table. His relationship with Jay wasn't the only thing confusing, Kevin was on the list as well. He had to find out why Kevin ran Jay over and a way to get him arrested. No one messes with his baby I mean friend and gets away with it! He leaves.

THE NEXT MORNING

Jay wakes up and gets dressed for class. He grabs a cup of orange juice when he looks in his living room to see Cardo wasn't there. He wanted to see Cardo this morning but maybe it was for the best. He saw the note and walked over and read it. A small tear ran down his eye, He didn't want space but he would respect Cardo's decision. Jay is the one who broke up with him. Maybe this is for the best. Jay decided to focus on himself and school until Cardo is ready to come back. If you love someone you let them free and they come back...right? Jay hoped so. Cardo wanted space Jay would give him space. He grabs his keys, locks up the apartment and heads to class.

CARDO'S POV

Cardo went to the local library and asked the librarian if there was a way he can look himself up to clean his rep for future jobs. In reality he wanted to know how to look up Kevin. He sat down in a spot in the library no one could see him.

Cardo:"Let's see what I can find on this bitch."

He searches for two hours and finds nothing, just when he was about to give up he saw a picture of Kevin under a different last name.

Cardo:" Kevin James? I thought his last name was Dickinson? What are you trying to hide?"

He searched the web to find that Kevin had previously been arrested for validating law suits and request to keep his distant from residents in California. Apparently he was on the most wanted list in California for stalking people and threatening to kill them. Cardo sees that there is a number to call at the end of the paper about his arrest he calls.

Cali Police:"Hello this is the Bay Area Police, what is your reason for calling?"

Cardo:"Um yes. I saw that someone on your most wanted list is in my area and I'm afraid he hurt someone close to me."

Cali Police:"Can I have a name please?"

Cardo:" Kevin Dickinson? That's the name he goes by here in South Carolina  but on this sheet it say Kevin James?"

Cali Police:"Kevin James is in your town?"

Cardo:"Yes. He was kind of friends with my ex but he ran him over. Look sir I just want justice for my friend who fell victim to Kevin's nonsense."

Cali Police:"And how do you know it was Kevin who ran your friend over."

Cardo:"This may seem hard to believe but he actually called me once the incident was over. He had confessed everything over the phone through my ex's phone number."