CRUSHING

Eli comes downstairs and pours himself a pour of cereal. Jessica is looking through a magazine when she sees Eli and starts to stare. Eli pours his milk when he catches her.

Eli:"Can I help you with something?"

Jess:"You are just so fine."

Eli:"Fine? Where did this come from?"

Jess:"I always had a soft spot for bad boys and you being a criminal is just a turn on for me. I know we haven't been close for very long but I can't stop the way I feel about you. I like you Eli. Me and you are both crazy and if you put the two together we can rule the world."

Eli:"But I don't want to rule the world with you..."

Jess:"You don't like me?"

Eli:"I never knew you did. After all the messed up stuff you did to my ex- best friend how could I?  That would be the biggest betrayal."

Jess:"Betrayal? Your funny. You fell in love with your best friend's boyfriend and you want to tell me about betrayal! So what am I to you Eli."

Eli:"Your my friend. A good friend who let me stay here despite the past. Jessica I'm sorry if I gave you signs or led you on but nothing is going to happen."

Jess:"So you used me?"

Eli:"Used you? I never asked you for a place to stay or for you to be my friend that was on you."

Jess:"So this is my fault?"

Eli:"Nothing is your fault no wonder Cardo thought you were crazy."

Jess:"You will regret this. You can stay here but we are not friends."

Eli:"Uh okay?"

Jessica runs upstairs and goes to her room crying. She has flashbacks of all the bad things that she did in the past.

Jess:"I'm not the same girl...I'm not the same girl."

Jessica sees her list book on the shelf she shakes her head.

Jess:"But he hurt me... I'm not perfect. He didn't just hurt me, he hurt T. And Jasmine loves T. So if I get revenge for the both of us she will love me again. One last slip. One last master plan. You messed with the wrong bitch."

She grabs her book and begins to plan a way to ruin Eli's life. She smiles as tears comes down her face. She feels that cold feeling that she used to feel a evilness. She looks at herself.

Jess:"Just one last time then I have to kill you."

She evil smiles.

She goes to the bathroom to wash her face. She needs to get out this room, this apartment to push the darkness away. She puts on a dress after showers and does her makeup. She gets in her car after leaving a note to Eli to not wait up.

THE GROCERY MART

Jessica is looking at the fruit when Oscar walks in. Oscar catches Jessica standing at the fruit and literally almost fall on the display of chips. Jessica sees this and walks over to help him pick up the chips.

Jess:"You have to be careful..but I'm curious...I've never seen a guy trip over a bag of chips before."

Oscar:"Normally I'm not clumsy but I saw you and my body couldn't keep up with my mind. I saw you over there in the fruit department and I was like who is that girl?"

Jess:"That is very sweet of you but I'm having a crabby day."

Oscar:"Maybe I can make it better, say coffee?"

Jess:"I don't think so...I'm sorry."

Oscar:"At least give me your name."

Jess:"My name is Jessica."

Oscar:"My name is Oscar nice to meet you."

Jess:"I have to get going but be careful near chips okay?"

Oscar:"When I'm near you that's impossible but I'll try. I mean-"

Jess:"Uh okay? Nice meeting you Oscar."

She pats him on his back and walks away. Oscar watches her leave.

Oscar:"Jessica is her name."

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate!