BLAST FROM THE PAST

Jay wakes up to Cardo next to him. He smiles and gives him a kiss as he leaves the bed clothes everywhere on the floor. He goes and takes a showers gathers his things and packs his backpack. He gets out the shower to see Cardo still sleeping he gives him a kiss on his forehead before leaving for class.

UNC CAMPUS

Jay is laughing as he is on the phone with T books in his hand he bumps into someone.

j* T, Where are you? You were supposed to meet me for psychology five minutes ago.

t* You know I'm always fashionably late. I'll be there soon!

j*You always say that-

Jay looks at the person he bumped into it was his ex.

j*T I'm going to have to call you back.

Jordan:"Jaylin! Oh my god I thought I would never see you again. Give me a hug."

Jay backs up once Jordan goes in for a hug.

Jay:"What do you want Jordan?"

Jordan:"Come on Jay bear, don't act like that!"

Jay:"You can't call me that anymore and for your information I have a new boyfriend."

Jordan:"New boyfriend? Wow you moved on fast..."

Jay:"It's been a year. You were the one who cheated on me, it's not my fault you're missing out. What are you jealous someone else took your spot? Grow up!"

Jordan:"I miss you. I mean does the guy look better than me?"

Jay:"Yes he is a huge upgrade compared to you. He has his own place, a job, a career going for himself! He treats me good unlike you. You toyed with my emotions and made me feel like I wasn't good enough. I though with the bullshit I'm in a happier place now and I don't need someone like you tearing me down. Speaking of my boyfriend he's coming right now."

Cardo starts walking up and Jay bites his lip. He had the hottest guy on campus and Jordan being here was the icing on the cake to rub it in his face.

Jordan:"Your dating him? An athlete?"

Jay:"AWW BOO HOO!"

Cardo walks up to Jay and they kiss in front of Jordan, Jay deepens his kiss. Jordan tries to get their attention.

Cardo stops kissing Jay.

Cardo:"Who is this? One of your friends?"

Jay:"No he's no one. Just a disaster from my past relationships."

Jordan:"Nice to meet you man. Jay has said great things about you."

Cardo wraps his arm around Jay.

Cardo:" Good to know but he's mines now I am going to need you to back up. My boyfriend looks uncomfortable and if I don't walk him to class he is going to be late. You don't want him to be late do you?"

Jordan:"...Uh no."

Cardo:"Then move."

They start to walk away as Cardo bumps him as he past. As they start to walk away Jay looks back and starts to laugh.

Cardo:"Who was that back there?"

Jay:"He was that bad relationship I was telling you about. He's my 'Jessica.'"

Cardo:" Well he needs to stay away from you or I'll kick his ass."

Jay stops walking.

Jay:" You would kick his ass for me?"