HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!

T gets up to hug Cardo he hugs her back.

T: "Your upset over Jordan?" T starts to laugh.

Cardo gets upset.

Cardo: "What's funny?"

T: "Jay hates Jordan why would you be upset or jealous? Jay only has eyes for you. I can tell by the way he looks at you. Look, Cardo, you have nothing to worry about ok?"

Cardo: "I guess you're right."

T: "Of course I am. Look why don't you call him? He is probably confused about why you left."

Cardo smiles at T and heads upstairs. He face-times Jay. Jay has his hair freshly washed with only underwear on. He has chapstick on his lips he lays on his bed and gets ready to talk when he sees the way Cardo is looking at him. Cardo just sits there watching Jay get ready to get in the camera he bites his lip but gets himself together. 

Jay: "Why are you looking at me like that? Why did you call? I thought you wanted space?"

Cardo: "You just look so good right now."

Jay: "Could have been us in the shower but you left. Did you really don't trust me over Jordan?"

Cardo: "I thought that if he would show up you would have feelings for him again."

Jay: "I only have eyes for you, you know that right? And Jordan, I hate him he was my worst relationship. He made me feel like crap, why would I go back? Don't you think I had doubts when Jessica showed up? Of course, I did but I TRUST YOU WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME?"

Cardo: "Jay I-"

Jay hangs up. Cardo rubs his hands on his face he couldn't believe he let Jordan get between him and Jay. He never heard Jay yell so he knew he was mad. He walks downstairs and shakes his head letting T know it didn't go well. 

T: "Give him time. He will come around. Word of advice if Jay ever says he loves you or only has eyes for you believe him. Look I have to go, good luck."

She kisses Eli and leaves.

Cardo: "I messed up with Jay man."

Eli: "You need to learn that he's not Jessica. He cares about you don't forget that. Anyway, I have an idea on how to get him back."

Cardo: "Oh really because he seemed done with me."

Eli: "See there you giving up to soon. I'm throwing T a surprise party this weekend for her birthday Jay is already in on it. You will see him there at the party. I bet if you guys talk in person he wouldn't be able to say no."

Cardo: "Wait Jay is going to the party?"

Eli: "T is his best friend but it was his idea."

Cardo:" Thanks for telling me."

Eli: "Anytime, but you need to find out what you're going to say. I don't know how many chances he will give you."

Eli leaves while Cardo comes up with stuff to say.

T'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Jay is in the kitchen icing the cake as everyone else is hiding he gets the signal to hide as everyone starts hiding he sees Cardo and Cardo sees Jay. He wanted to say something but T was coming. 

T: "Thanks for the birthday dinner you didn't have to do that."

Eli: "No problem."

T unlocks her door she turns on the lights.

Everyone: "Surprise."

T: "Oh my god you guys!"

Jay gives her a hug.

Jay: "Happy Birthday best friend, I love you."

T: "Jay was this your idea?"

Jay: "Of course go have fun."

T: "You know what would be fun go talk to your boyfriend."

T goes to Eli and they kiss she goes to socialize with the guest.

Jay grabs a drink and walks up to Cardo.

Jay: "Are you still mad?"

Cardo: "No. I shouldn't have doubted you. Jay, I've been hurt before."

Jay:" But I'm not Jessica you need to understand that."

Cardo grabs his hand.

Cardo: "I understand now. I'm new to all this just work with me, please. I care about you."

The slow music plays as they both start looking at each other's eyes then lips. Jay puts his drink down and bites his lip and chocks Cardo's neck as they kiss biting it at the end.

Jay:" Just know I'm yours. Don't doubt me ok?"

Cardo: "Never again."

The slow song starts he grabs Jay's hand and they slow dance and kiss on the dancefloor. Eli and T join. Soon afterward the cake comes.

Everyone:"....Happy birthday to you."

T blows out the candles.

Jay and Cardo look at each other across the room not leaving each other eyesight.  Jay leaves to go to the bathroom. Cardo follows Jay to the bathroom. They start kissing as Cardo pins Jay's hands on the wall. They start kissing deeper as Jay looks at Cardo as he goes down. Cardo has his head back as T comes in the bathroom. She covers her eyes.

T: "Really at my birthday party!"

Jay: "Oh my god."