WORK FOR IT

Cardo pulls up to Jay's house and ran to the doorbell. 

Jay:" Who could that be at this time at night? T did you order pizza or something?"

T:" No."

Jay:" Well can you answer the door?"

T:" You live here!"

Jay:" And you're my best friend... Please?"

T:" Fine lazy ass."

T opens up the door.

T:" Cardo...?"

Jay:" Cardo?"

He turns around and sees Cardo.

T:" I just noticed I have an assignment due at midnight... I should probably go."

Jay whispers.

Jay:" Don't leave him with me."

T whispers 

T: "Well you need to figure it out! Nice talking to you Cardo."

T grabs her stuff and lets Cardo in as she leaves. 

Jay:" Why are you here?"

Cardo:" I know this is crazy but can you just listen to me for once?"

Jay points to the couch.

Jay:" I was just about to make tea. Do you want some?"

Cardo:" Yes please."

Jay pours hot tea in both of the mugs. He gives Cardo a napkin and mug as he sits down on the couch.

Cardo:" Thanks."

Jay:" So why are you here again?"

Cardo:" Right. Why am I here? Look, Jay I had a date tonight with a beautiful girl-"

Jay:" Glad to know I didn't mean anything to yo-"

Cardo:" Can you stop! You never let me speak!"

Jay:" Sorry."

Cardo:" I had a date with a girl but she wasn't you! Every time I would look up I saw you. I even slept with her to try and convince myself I didn't want you but it didn't work. Jay when I was having sex I imagined I was with you. Jay what I'm trying to say is I want you. I want to call you mines and hang out with you. Fall in love with you. Make love to you. Jay, you are the one I need in my life. Give me a chance to prove that."

Jay:" It's not that simple. First I put my feelings out there and kissed you. Then we slept together and you regretted it the next day. I confessed my feelings letting you know I wanted you to be mine and you reject me over and over. Why the change this time?"

Cardo grabs his hand.

Cardo:" Why don't we start over. Forget about the past get to know me."

Jay:" I don't know..."

Cardo:" Ok we can start off slow. Let me spend the night and give you time to think about it."

Jay:" Ok but only on the couch."

Cardo:" Do you have a change of clothes?"

Jay:" Yeah there upstairs follow me."

Cardo follows Jay. Jay is picking out clothes when he turns around and sees Cardo's shirt off.

Jay:" Here are the clothes- What are you doing?"

Cardo:" I want you, you want me. What is there to figure out?"

Jay looks at Cardo's body.

Jay:" Are you sure you can handle me?"

Cardo:" Are you sure you can handle me?"

Jay walks over to Cardo and they kiss.