DANGER

Eli gets in a uber.

Eli:"SHIT! I screw everything up."

Driver:"Listen young man you need to calm down or I will put you on the street corner."

ELI/JESSICA Place

Eli slams the door and Jessica is reading a magazine when she sees how mad he is.

Jess:"Hold it."

Eli stops in his tracks.

Eli:"WHAT!?"

Jess:"Sit. Now."

Eli sits.

Jess:"Do you want something to drink?"

Eli:"Water is fine."

She grabs him a bottle of water.

She sits back down next to Eli.

Jess:"Do you want to talk about it?"

Eli:"Not really."

Jess:"It will help."

Eli:"I tired getting T back but every time I try she just shuts me out."

Jess:"Word of advice. Let her go. Don't be like me and obsess over someone who doesn't want you. I had to learn the hard way some mistakes can't  be fixed."

Eli:"Why are you being so nice to me?"

Jess:"Everyone deserves a second chance."

Eli:"What is your story?"

Jess:"Sorry your getting too close. Goodnight Eli."

She pats his on the shoulder.

Jess:"Oh and one more thing. Don't do something you will regret. Learn from my mistakes."

She gives him a smile and leaves to go up to her room. Eli knew she was right but he couldn't be the rage out of his system. He wanted revenge. He lost his girl because he expressed his feelings, he lost his best friend because he wanted his boyfriend. He truly felt alone and he wanted all of them to play. 

Eli:"They can all go to hell. How dare them just kick me out of their friend group! I should burn that apartment down."

He starts to cry then laugh. He had an idea. He was going to burn down the apartment during Christmas eve.

GROCERY MART

Eli buys all the lights fluent and light matches as he could. He was going to blow the apartment up in pieces.

JAY/CARDO'S Apartment

Jay is sitting on Cardo's lap.

Jay:"We should have a friend's date just the three of us."

T is eating for chips and watching TV.

T:"Uh huh."

Jay snatches the chip bag.

Jay:"We are all going to dinner and I don't want to hear anything about it."

T:"Fine."

Cardo smiles at Jay.

Jay:"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Cardo:"You don't let your friends fall."

Jay:"Thank you. Now let's get dressed. T be ready in ten minutes."

Cardo puts his arms around Jay while he picks out what to wear.

Cardo:"I really like what you do for T."

Jay:"She's just my best friend."

Cardo turns Jay around.

Cardo:"No it shows how loving and kind you truly are and I am lucky to have met a person as beautiful inside and out as you." 

Jay:"That's the most beauitful thing you ever said about me."

Cardo brings Jay's head of to his to kiss him.

They kiss as Cardo backs up and lands on the bed. Jay giggles as he continues to kiss Cardo. Cardo's hand starts to move down when he hears a knock on the door.

T:"You said ten minutes and I'm dressed and you guys aren't even dressed yet."

Jay gets up.

Jay:"We will be down in five minutes."

T rolls her eyes and heads downstairs. Jay and Cardo laugh.

Cardo:"Oh no we have been caught."

Jay laughs.

Jay:"Come here."

They start kissing again.

10 Minutes Later

T:"About time. I was almost thinking you guys were about to have sex."

Jay:"That's later."

He winks at Cardo.

T:"Yuck. Drop me off at my place after this friend's date will you?"

Jay laughs as they leave.

Eli is standing a few houses away from J/C apartment when he sees them leave. He runs to the apartment and sets up the traps. He is crying as he does so. He looks at the timer and all he has to do is push the button he was just waiting for the perfect time. He walks away once he is done setting up everything.

Jay, Cardo and T go to dinner and have a great time. Jay drops her off at her apartment afterwards.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comment and rate.