2 BAD GUYS

Eli:"I didn't do anything. This is ridiculous!"

Police:"You tired to kill people while they were in their apartment. I think you have some problems that you need to face."

Eli:"So what are you going to do? Lock me up?"

He starts to laugh until he realizes that the officer isn't smiling.

Eli:"Shit."

Police:"We have to get you booked. I suggest you shut the hell up."

After they book Eli and search him they hand him clothes to get dressed. They walk him to his cell to meet his roommate.

Police:"Kevin you have a new roommate. Be nice."

Eli:"Your just going to leave me with him??"

Police:"Don't try to act scared now that your here. Now get in kid I don't have all day. If you didn't want to be in here you should have thought about it twice. Now get in."

Eli starts to walk in the cell when he turns around and sees Kevin.

Eli:"Kevin? What are you doing here?"

Kevin:"Me? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be in here you should be out with your friends."

Eli:"Friends? That's a funny word. Its a long story."

Kevin:"I got time."

He laughs as Eli tells him everything that has been going on.

Kevin:"That's crazy so you just snapped just like that?"

Eli:"Yeah man I don't know what got into me. I didn't even recognize myself. Now they all hate me and have nothing to do with me. Somehow they called the police since I was trying to kill them and ended up here."

Kevin:"I mean what did you think would happen? You wouldn't get caught. Your funny!"

Eli:"All I know is I can't stay in here forever. We need a way to break out I have to win T back."

Kevin:"Y'all broke up?"

Eli:"Were you not listening? I fell in love with her best friend. She didn't like that so much."

Kevin:"Okay so you are talking about breaking out but how is this going to happen?"

Eli:"We build a whole in a wall. Once it gets big enough we can break free and find a tunnel."

Kevin:"You can do that but a part of me feels like I belong here."

JESSICA'S APARTMENT

Jess:"Hello?"

Police:"I just want to inform you that your friend is in prison."

Jess:"What is his bail."

Jess:"I'll be right there."

BACK AT THE JAIL

Police:"Eli get your lucky ass up you made bail."

Kevin:"He made bail from who? I thought you said everyone hated you!"

Eli:"Not Jessica. Sorry Kevin."

Jessica:"What the hell Eli! You tired to kill them."

Eli:"I'm sorry."

Jessica:"I don't care. Get your clothes on and get your ass outside."

Kevin:"This dude tries to be my friend and he is playing house with my ex. I need to find a way to get out of here."

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and thoughts.