Friendship & Cheating

Jay and Cardo wake up to the blankets on them. Cardo gets up first and notices that Jay was still sleeping so he gets up from the couch quietly. He starts to walk around when he heard Jay turned.

Jay: " Morning. Did we sleep on the couch?"
Cardo:" Yeah we did but, I didn't want to wake you."
Jay:" It was quite the night yesterday."
Cardo:"Yeah it was."
Jay:"Not that it's any of my business but is everything ok with Jess?"
Cardo"Between me and you I think she is hiding something."
Jay:"Hiding something?"
Cardo:"She was acting weird yesterday and I don't know what to do. Jay I think I'm in love with her and I don't know what to do."

Cardo looks like he is about to cry or get upset. Jay sees this and gets up. He wraps his arms around Cardo's shoulder and gives him a hug. In that moment Jay feels how strong Cardo is and a part of him wants to kiss him. He soon remembers that Cardo is straight and that he has a girlfriend. He stops himself. He tries to let let go of the hug with Cardo but he pulls him back in. Cardo now has his head placed into Jay's shoulder. Eli comes down.

Eli:" Don't stop because of me. I don't want to ruin whatever I just wittiness."
Jay:" Nothing happened I was just giving him a hug."
Jay was trying to hide his emotions after he found out that Cardo loved a girl who didn't love him. He had to get out and quick.

Cardo:" It was nothing just something between Jay and me."
Eli:" You guys can kiss later. Cardo remember we have that doctor's appointment later?"
Cardo:" Oh yeah I remember. Look I'll call you later."
Jay:"Are you going to be ok?"

Jay was surprised Cardo didn't react to Eli's comment on kissing.

Cardo:"If not I have-"
Eli:"Eli. He has Eli. I'll let you know if he needs you."
Jay:"Ok well should I leave my number with you?"
Eli:" I'm sure Cardo has you on speed dial."
Jay didn't know where this jealously was coming from but he didn't like it.
Jay:" I think I'm going to go now."
Cardo:"Ok I'll talk to you later?"
Jay:"I don't know."
Jay leaves. He doesn't know if he will contact Cardo again after Eli's reaction to the hug. Shit he wasn't even sure if he would tell T. One thing Jay was certain of was finding out if Jess was cheating.

LATER ON IN THE DAY AT THE PARK

Jay is running the course when he stops to see if the girl he saw was Jessica. He couldn't see much so he got out his camera and zoomed in. A small part of him wished she wasn't cheating but I guess it doesn't work out that way. He saw Jess on a picnic with the dude from last night. Jay decided to take pictures. He was going to send them to Cardo but then realized that he didn't even know if he wanted to talk to Cardo again. So he kept the photos to himself he didn't tell Cardo nor T. To be honest he stayed away from everyone for a few days. No calls, no text. He had went completely ghost. About two weeks went by and no sign of him. Jay had so much on his mind he didn't know what to do. He hates to be the person to give bad news. Plus Jay was certain he liked Cardo which made it even more confusing because he didn't know why. Jay needed time alone to get his head straight.