SHOPPING

Jay wakes up to Cardo next to him. He stares at Cardo's naked body under the cover and bites his lips. He kisses Cardo and Cardo wraps his arms around Jay with his eyes still closed.

Jay:"Babe, wake up. We are supposed to go furniture shopping today."

Cardo:"That's today?"

Jay:"Babe we have been putting it off for days. Now get up I'll make breakfast."

He kisses Cardo as he heads to the bathroom to shower.

Jay showers and heads downstairs to fix breakfast. He puts the coffee on when he feels arms wrap around him.

Jay:"Good Morning. Hungry?"

Cardo:"Good morning cutie pie."

Jay:"Coffee?"

Cardo:"Sure."

Cardo sits down as Jay pours them both a cup of coffee.

Cardo:"So you have any ideas of what shops you want to look at?"

Jay sits on Cardo's lap as he drinks his coffee.

Jay:"There was a few shops downtown that I thought we would both like."

Cardo:"Downtown sounds nice. We can grab lunch while we're down there."

Jay:"Sounds like a good day."

Cardo:"A good day to be with you."

Cardo pulls Jay down to kiss him. They both have morning chats and finish their coffee.

Cardo:"I'm going to shower and finish getting ready then we can leave."

DOWNTOWN

Jay and Cardo are holding hands as they walk downtown.

Jay:"Baby let's go to this one. It looks like they have great stuff in there."

Cardo:"Okay let's go."

They walk in and the cashier eyes Cardo but he plays her no attention.

Jay:"Hey baby I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

Jay kisses him.

Cardo:"Hurry back."

Cardo is looking at the couches when the cashier comes over and touches Cardo on his back.

Cardo:"Um, excuse me don't do that."

Girl:"I'm sorry. You know I can use my employee discount on everything you buy today if you give me your number."

Jay comes out the bathroom and sees him talking to the cashier he acts like he's looking at the towels to see what he would do.

Cardo:"I'm sorry I'm sure your a great person but I have a-"

Girl:"Girlfriend. Shit."

Jay smiles. Cardo really did love him he walks over.

Jay:"Wrong. He has a boyfriend! Nice shirt."

He grabs Cardo and kisses him right in front of her.

Jay:"Oh and yeah we will keep that employee discount and this couch. Right Cardo?"

Cardo:"Yeah babe."

Jay:"Bye now."

Cardo:"Were you jealous just now?"

Jay:"No. But your mines she can't have you."

He kisses Cardo and they continue to shop and hold hands. 

They get up to the register and Jay makes the girl use her employee discount.

Jay:"Thanks."

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate!