BUSTED

T sees Jasmine walk through the door and immediately stops dancing with Eli. She walks over to Jasmine.

T:"What are you doing here?"

Jas:" Look I'm not here to start trouble.. I came to help."

T:"Help? How did you know where my best friend lived?"

Jas:" Don't be mad but Jessica has people following you and your friends. She knows everything you do."

T:"Okay... How do you know Jessica? And why are you trying to help me?"

Jas:" Well for starters I never wanted your man so you can let that go. Second I'm tired of Jess always getting her way. Plus she has dirt on me. How do I know her... she's my cousin."

T:"Wow I guess no one is off limits huh?"

Jas: "Guess not."

T:"Why show up now. Why tell me all this?"

Jas:"Because I'm not a bad person. Plus I want to move and be my own person not stop my life when she wants to ruin others."

T:"Do you have an idea of why she's doing this?"

Jas:"She doesn't like the fact that Jay and Cardo are together."

T:"They broke up like two weeks ago."

Jas:"Oh. I guess she just wants to see everyone suffer even the people who love her. Look I want her gone just as much as you do. Can you trust me?"

T:"I guess I have no choice."

Jas:"Okay so we can meet up in a few days and let this appearance blow over. We can't let anyone know of what we spoke about not even Jay."

T:"Why?"

Jas:"Because this is the only place her spy's can't go. You guys are the way in. Don't trust anyone who tries to get close to you. Most likely they are working for her. Look I have to go I wasn't supposed to stay this long."

T:"Before you go... what does she have on you?"

Jas:"My nudes she made me take to get rid of the last guy's girlfriend."

T:"Where's the guy now?"

Jas:"Dead. And so will I if I don't find a way out."

T:"Do you know about Kevin?"

Jas:"Ah Kevin. Yes he used to date her years ago and could never let her go he's more crazy then she is yet he listens to her."

T:"Does Jess know where Kevin is?"

Jas:"Yes he's in jail. She has plugs to make sure he never gets out. If he gets close she has more dirt on him to keep him locked up forever. I think him being in jail is his freedom. T I'm so sorry I didn't want us to meet this way. Maybe if the situation was different we could be friends."

T:"I'm sorry she did this to you."

Jas:"No need. I just asked the wrong person for help nothing to feel bad about."

She has tears come down.

Jas:"You live and learn right?"

She goes to walk away and T grabs her arm.

T:"I may regret this later but I'll help."

Jas:"Really?!"

T:"Only because she's messing with the people I love. Plus family shouldn't harm family."

Jas:"I wish I could hug you but that would blow this whole thing up."

She slides T her number.

Jas:"Call in a few days we can talk then. Oh and T, you can trust me."

OUTSIDE

Jay and Cardo finish their glass of wine.

Cardo:"Hey friend. Do you want to dance?"

Jay:"I mean the party is for me right?"

Cardo grabs Jay's hand and take him in and they start to dance.

T walks back over to Eli.

Eli:"What was that about? You and Jasmine?"

T:"Nothing I just told her if she comes near you again I'll cut off her left breast."
Eli:"You're amazing you know that?"

T:"Yup do you?"

Eli:"Do you think Jay and Cardo and going to stay just friends for long?"

T:"Nope."

Eli:"I think they need a break."

T:"Don't do something something stupid."

Eli:"Cardo needs to grow and Jay isn't helping him grow."

T:"What do you mean?"

Eli:"It's a slow song and their dancing together."

T:"So?"

Eli:"So? Friends don't dance with each other dealing slow dances. If Cardo and Jay are going to get any better they need time apart."

T:"Seems like someone is jealous."

Eli sighs.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Let me know by voting! Let any comments in the comment box. HAPPY WRITEMAS!