KISS & MAKE-UP

Cardo helps Jay in the car and both sit in the backseat. Eli takes the wheel. He heads towards Cardo's apartment. Jay puts his head on Cardo's shoulder as he puts his arms around Jay.

AT CARDO's APARTMENT
Cardo:"Let's get you changed into some clean clothes. Follow me."
Jay and Cardio head upstairs.
Eli is walking into the apartment when he sees the box. The promise ring had arrived. Eli stopped for a moment and looked up at the stars. He had to make things up with T and quick. Eli pulls out his phone.
I'll pick you up at noon tomorrow dress nice.
-Eli
He puts his phone back in his pocket and heads towards his room.

CARDOS ROOM
Jay is looking around his room as Cardo finds him something to wear. Jay sits on his bed. Cardo gives him a hoodie and Jay changes.
Jay:"No PJ pants?"
Cardo laughs and he turns around and sees Jay in his hoodie and boxers.
Cardo:" Wow."
Jay does a seductive pose.
Jay:" You like what you see? Me sitting here on your bed...in your clothes?"
Cardo stands in front of Jay.
Cardo:" Don't start something you can't finish."
Jay:"Oh I can finish."
Cardo:"Prove it."

Cardo comes closer to Jay as he starts to kiss up his body he started to go down but Cardo pulled Jay back up. Instead he pushed Jay down on the bed and connected their lips he made Jay sit up and removed his shirt as Jay did the same. Cardo started kissing up Jay's thighs, then his stomach and kept kissing everywhere until he made it up to his lips again. He turns Jay around as he bites his lip. Cardo starts to pulls down his drawers slowly as he kisses down his body as Jay relaxes under him. Cardo kisses Jay's ass and works his way in middle to the target area. He starts to hear Jay moan as he goes deeper and deeper. He positions Jay the way he wants as Jay arches his back. Cardo pushes in as he hears a gasp and grabs Jay's neck. He starts slow and picks up his pace. Jay has his head pulled back and eyes closed. He feels Jay hand telling him to switch positions. Jay pushes Cardo down on the bed and gets on top of him. He stops at looks at Cardo for a second. He admires his beauty and how he looked at that moment. He grabs Cardo's hand and puts it on his waist. He connects his hand with Cardo's placement he goes slow until Cardo speeds up the pace. He goes faster as they both have sounds coming out their body. Cardo sits up and picks Jay up still connected together and stands up and end up on a wall. He starts kissing up Jay's neck. Jay holds on to something on the wall to keep himself stabled. Next thing he knows  Cardo is tearing it up on the wall. Cardo puts Jay down and turns him around and continues to hit it from the back. He grabs Jay's neck as he's screaming daddy. Jay cums and turns around to see that Cardo is still hard. He looks at Cardo as he goes down not breaking eye contact until Cardo pulls him further in. Cardo's leg starts shaking as he cums on the wall. 

Jay gets up and pulls Cardo into the shower. They take a shower together and exchange kisses. Once they dry off they both help clean the wall. Cardo grabs Jay's hand and they land on the bed and Cardo covers them both up with covers. Jay lays his body in between Cardo. They kiss one last time and fall asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Eli pulls out his phone. He sees a text from T.

T* What do you want?

E* I have a surprise for you. Just meet me at the park. Jaylin and Cardo had sex last night and I couldn't sleep they were going on for hours. I don't know how long I can hear Cardo being called Daddy.

T* Okay, fine. This surprise better be worth it.

E* Trust me it will. Look Jaylin and Cardo are coming I got to go.

T* Bye meet up later.

Eli closes his phone. He sees Jay and Cardo happy giving kisses and hugs. He wanted that with T but he didn't know how. He wanted to try and this promise ring was his start.'