ENGAGEMENT CELEBRATION

Jay and Cardo clean up the picnic. Jay keeps looking at his hand with the ring on it. He can't stop smiling. When they get to the hotel Jay jumps on Cardo and they make love. They spend the next two days making love, sleeping in and enjoy the beach. It was time to leave but they weren't ready to go let.

Jay:"I'm not ready to leave. Can we move here instead?"

Cardo:"Babe, we already have are apartment ready for us. The movers will  be by first thing tomorrow morning. We have to go so we can finish packing."

Jay hugs Cardo.

Jay:"Thank you for taking me here. It truly mean a lot to me. I appreciate everything you do for me and not a second of your love goes unnoticed."

Cardo smiles and kisses Jay.

Cardo:"I love you Jaylin."

Jay:"Soon to be Mr.Wright."

Cardo:"I like the sound of that."

Jay:"I do too. I guess its time to get back to the real world. What do you think the crew is going to say when they find out we are engaged?"

Cardo:"I think they are going to be happy for us and if not I'll kick their ass."

Jay:"No your not. I'm sure we will get positive responses from everyone. I just can't believe we're engaged. This is crazy."

Cardo:"I'm so happy you said yes."

Jay:"I am too."

They receive a note through the door mailbox telling them they have the room for one more hour.

Cardo:"I guess its time to go home now. Our vaction is over, we have a home to move into."

Jay stops Cardo.

Jay:"Can we wait until our hour is up? I kinda want to sit down on the porch with you and watch the waves one last time."

Cardo:"Okay. One hour then we have to go."

Jay grabs blankets and sits in front of Cardo as they cuddle. Jay sets him alarm for one hour. They slowly fall asleep as sunset approaches. This was the perfect vacation.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate!