THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Cardo looks down at Jay's phone. He snatches the phone from Jay's hand. Jay sits up.

Jay:" First of all he was just calling. What if it's something important?"

Cardo:"What is important? He kidnapped you! And left you there to die. What is there to explain?"

Jay tries to calm Cardo down. He gets on his lap and tries to kiss him but he moves his head.

Jay:"You don't know that whole story."

Cardo:"Oh so you guys were talking when you got kidnapped!? Have you been seeing him behind my back?"

Jay looks at Cardo with disbelief. He couldn't believe Cardo would think he was cheating on him with Kevin. 

Jay:"Are you going to let me explain?"

Eli and T sit there and act like their best friends aren't arguing.

Cardo:"So you can explain how you just got caught. I don't think so."

Jay:"Babe just let me explai-"

Cardo:"No you said enough."

Jay grabs his phone. Cardo pushes Jay off of him.

Cardo:"What are you doing?"

Jay:"I'm going to text him back. He's my friend."

Cardo:"Friend my ass. Jay he kidnapped you, how stupid can you be?"

Jay:"Stupid. I can't believe you said that. You don't even know the whole story and you're just jumping to conclusions. Wow Jessica did a number on you."

Cardo:"Maybe that's why your ex cheated on you. You hide things."

Jay:"Wow Cardo. That hurt. How about you leave me alone until you're ready to talk to your boyfriend with respect. I'm not just anyone. Out of all people I would think you would want to know but I guess not. I should go."

He gets up to leave as Eli and T watch. Cardo watches Jay leave.

T:"Dude what the hell? Why didn't you just let him explain? He could have a logical explanation for Kevin and you just pushed him away. You need to go after him!"

Cardo looks at T then grabs his shoes he sees Jay get in the car but he stops him from closing the door.

Cardo:"Wait let me apologize. I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I just don't want you talking to other guys."

Jay:"Can you give me a chance to explain? I didn't cheat on you with Kevin. When he was kidnapping me he told me his story.."

Jay explains everything Kevin told him.

Cardo:"Poor dude I'm sorry. Jay I am so sorry I thought you were cheating."

Jay:"Thanks for the apology but I'm meeting Kevin to talk. I mean that is OK isn't it?"

Cardo nods his head. Jay looks sad.

Jay:"But I still think we need time alone. I don't like the way you talked to me. I won't hurt you and you need to understand that. Goodbye Cardo."

He closes the door and back up Jay waves and drives off. Cardo let's tears fall. He still had scars from his last relationship and he had to learn that Jay wouldn't hurt him.

AT THE TEDDY BEAR CAFE

Kevin is sitting down playing with his hands nervous waiting for Jay to arrive.

Jay pulls up at the Teddy Bear Cafe and closes his eyes. He hopes he was making the right decision when it came to meeting up with Kevin today. He wanted answers on why he choose to kidnap him and more details on his backgrounds. He walks in and Kevin immediately goes to hug him Jay goes in to shock for a quick second and has flashbacks on the event that happens in the last few days. He came back to reality once he heard the chair move. He sat down and didn't say nothing.