OPERATION JESSICA

Jay and Cardo drop T off at her apartment. Jay tells Cardo to turn the car off for a second.

Jay:"I wanted to say thank you for tonight. Us hanging out with T was just what we needed. I just can't believe we are back together again. I feel like this time it will be different."

Cardo:"It will because I lost you once and I don't ever want to have that feeling again. I can't promise I won't mess up but I can promise you I won't hurt you. You are mines and I am yours. Let's do it right this time."

Jay smiles as he leans over to kiss Cardo as he grabs the back of his neck to deepen the kiss.

Jay:"Stay one more night with me. I'm not ready to let you go let."

Cardo:"You don't have to ask. I'm not ready to face Eli yet."

Jay thinks of an idea.

Jay:"How about we take a bath together and watch Netflix and cuddle?"

Cardo:"That's cute."

Jay smiles.

Cardo:"Let's do it."

Jay:"I missed you baby."

Cardo:"I missed you to."

They kiss one more time before they head to Jay's place.

JAY'S APARTMENT

Jay unlocks the door as him and Cardo lock lips as they head upstairs. Cardo puts his arms around Jay as they make bubbles. Jay turns around as they kiss and get in the tub. Jay pours a glass of wine and hands it to Cardo. Jay looks at Cardo as he moves closer to Cardo. Cardo turns him around to wash his back. Cardo starts to massage Jays back. Jay sits on Cardo's and rides him like a horse.

They finish 46 minutes later.

Jay:"My lease is up next month I need to find a new place to live."

Cardo looks at Jay and comes up with a idea.

T meets up with Jasmine at a coffee shop.

Jasmine:" You made it. I almost thought you wouldn't show up."

T:" To be honest I almost didn't."

Jasmine:"I'm glad you did. I think I have  a way to get her for good this time. We have to break into her house to build a case against her."

T:"How are we going to do that?"

Jasmine:" I have her keys she always keep them under her doormat. We can go tomorrow."

T:" Tomorrow is fine. Its not like my best friend isn't getting his back blown out right now."

JAYS APARTMENT

Cardo lays down on his stomach as Jay rubs lotion on his back.

Jay:" Glad you like it. Its getting late let's go to bed."

They cuddle under the covers until they both fall asleep.

T:"So tomorrow?"

Jasmine:" Tomorrow." She hugs T.

T"oh?"
She watches Jas walk away. She didn't know if she could fully trust Jasmine yet. She would have to wait and see.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rates.