BUMPS & REASSURANCE

Everyone is packing up their stuff to leave and head home. Jay wraps his arms around Cardo.

Cardo:"I don't think Oscar and Jessica know how to throw a party."

Jay laughs.

Jay:"I think they tired but it was just awkward...but at least we had fun right?"

Cardo kisses Jay.

Cardo:"We did have fun. Guess what we get to do when we get home?"

Jay:"What?"

Cardo:"Start moving."

Jay sighs.

Jay:"That's right..our new apartment in the city."

Cardo:"Your having second thoughts?"

Jay looks up at Cardo.

Jay:"No...but what if we're moving too fast?"

Cardo moves away from Jay.

Cardo:"Moving too fast? Jay the apartment is already up for rent. Obviously your having second thoughts about us so I'll leave you alone while you figure it out. I put my place on the line for you and now you can't make up your mind. Your ridiculous. Do my a favor when we get home leave me alone."

Jay has tears in his eyes.

Jay:"You want to break up and have me move out?"

Cardo turns around.

Cardo:"See there you go thinking the worst. I don't want to break up and I don't want you to move out...I want you to know what you want. I'll put the suitcases in the car. I'll meet you downstairs."

Jay sits on the bed. He wasn't having second thoughts but he was scared. Their relationship was headed towards marriage and he knew it. Jay cries and then gathers himself together. He heads downstairs. They don't talk the whole ride home.

Jay:"Are you going to speak to me?"

Cardo:"We need a break Jaylin. I think you need to sleep on the couch for a few days. Look I'm all in on us and I need to know if you are too. Look me in my eyes and tell me your all in."

Jay has tears coming down his eyes.

Jay:"I'm scared... Cardo."

Cardo:"Why are you scared?"

Jay stands up and gets closed to Cardo and puts his head on Cardo's.

Jay:"I don't want you to leave me."

Cardo hugs Jay as he cries.

Cardo:"I will never leave you."

Jay:"But what if you find someone better? Or decide to cheat like my ex?"

Cardo:" First off I'm not your ex. Second off their will never be anyone better for me...you know why?"

Cardo wipes his face.

Jay:"Why?"

Cardo:"Because you are the one for me. I love you Jaylin. I just need to know if we are on the same page before we move. I really care about you and there is nothing to be afraid of. Stop shutting me out."

Jay wraps his arms around Cardo and kisses him.

Jay:"....I'm all in."

Cardo hugs and spins Jay around.

Cardo:"Now let's run a bath and relax. We had a crazy weekend."

Jay:"Carry me?"

Cardo picks Jay up as they head upstairs. Jay laughs.

Upstairs

Cardo and Jay are in the bath together as Cardo washes Jay's back.

Cardo:"We should get away before this move."

Jay:"Where were you thinking of going?"

Cardo:"A island somewhere...just the two of us. To celebrate our new chapter."

Jay:"Sounds good. I'll look for plac-"

Cardo:"No baby relax. This was my idea let me choose the place."

Jay:"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier at the hotel. I saw my best friend's relationship die and I don't want the same to happen to us. Things have been going so well that I don't want this feeling to end."

Cardo:"As long as we have each other it never will. Now stop worrying. Come here."

Jay turns around to see Cardo biting his lip. Jay smiles and kisses Cardo.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate!