PARTY OF THE WEEKEND PART ONE

Oscar and Jessica finish straightening up the party room in the hotel. They were waiting for the guest to arrive when Jessica falls on Oscar.

Jessica:"I'm sorry."

Oscar smiles as he helps her up.

Oscar:"Don't be. Its okay. Let's get dressed for this party, everyone should be arriving soon."

Jessica:"Right."

Jaylin and Cardo put their bags in the truck.

Cardo wraps his arms around Jay.

Cardo:"Its so weird that everyone is going to be together again."

Jay puts his hands on his shoulder.

Jay:"True but I don't know how I feel about this party."

Cardo:"Well its not too late to change your mind. I can run a bath...we can make love."

Jay:"Its a hotel party all weekend remember? And we can still have a bath together and make love."

Jay and Cardo smile.

Jay:"Plus this may be good for everyone to just get along. I'm tired of all this drama. I want a fresh start."

Cardo:"And this party is the fresh start?"

Jay:"Yeah its a start. Promise me if something goes down we leave?"

Jay is hugging Cardo now. 

Cardo:"I won't let anything happen to you. Yes I promise if something goes down we will leave."

Jay:"Guess we should go huh?"

Cardo:"Let's just have fun this weekend."

Jay kisses him again before driving towards the hotel. Everyone arrives around the same time with Oscar and Jessica waiting outside.

Oscar:"Welcome guys to the party of the weekend! I hope everyone enjoys their stay. Talk to Jessica to get your rooms. T and Jasmine we couldn't get a separate room last minute, we didn't think you guys would break up. I hope that is okay?"

T:"Son of a bitch."

Jas:"Ugh. Its just a weekend. Its fine."

Everyone is going towards their hotel room but Jessica pulls Oscar to the side.

Oscar:"What's up?"

Jess:"I don't want to ruin our relationship so I'm going to tell you something okay?"

Oscar:"Go for it."

Jess:"After this weekend I'm planning on doing something bad."

Oscar:"Bad like what?"

Jess:"I'm going to make sure Eli and Kevin never get out of jail. They both hurt me and I need to have this solved so I can move on."

Oscar:"Are you sure revenge is always the answer?"

Jess:"I don't know. It's the only thing I know."

Oscar:"Promise me you will think of a different solution? Not saying change your mind but think about it?"

Jess:"Fine."

JAY/ CARDO'S HOTEL ROOM

Cardo:"This is nice.  A big bed, Beautiful view-"

Jay:"Fine boyfriend. What else do we need?"

Cardo picks Jay up and kisses him.

8 PM

Everyone gathers to the party room drinks are exchanged and everyone is dancing. Oscar can't keep his eyes off of Jessica. He loved how she was opening up to him and honestly he was slowly falling in love with her. He pulls her to the side.

Oscar:"I can't take this anymore."

Jess:"What do you mean?"

Oscar kisses Jessica. He thought she would push him away but she pulls him closer to her. She closes the door behind them.

T sees Jasmine talking to another girl. 

T:"Excuse me, we need to talk."

Jasmine leaves as T pulls her away somewhere quite.

Jas:"I was having fun why did you pull me away?"

T:"Why did you push me away?"

Jas:"You like the idea of relationships but you don't want to put the time and effort needed to make them last. We are just too different of people. We keep breaking up and getting back together. I can't keep doing this with you."

T has tears in her eyes. She tries to grab Jas hand but she pulls away.

Jas:"Don't. I'm sorry T but there is no us."

T:"But I love you."

Jas:"You love the idea of me. Do me a favor...move on."

Jas leaves and closes the door. T cries on the floor.

The Next Day

Oscar and Jessica end up in bed together, clothes everywhere on the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate! New Chapters every Tuesday and Thursday!