WE NEED TO TALK

Jay wakes up to singing in the shower.

Jay:"Cardo..."

He looks at the bed and notices he's not there. Jay didn't like waking up alone. Jay gets up and removes his boxers and heads towards the bathroom. He stares at Cardo for a while until he turns around and grabs Jay's hand.

Jay:"I was hoping I wouldn't get caught so I could look at myself boyfriend for a minute longer."

Cardo:"Its more fun inside."

Jay:"I see that."

Cardo smiles as the water runs down both of their bodies. Cardo kisses Jay as they wash their bodies. They make love in the shower. Cardo hands Jay a towel.

Jay:"Thank you."

Jay kisses Cardo as he helps him dry off. 

Cardo:"I'm going to get dressed. Meet you downstairs?"

Jay nods.

Jay watches as Cardo gets dressed and walks downstairs. Jay goes through Cardo's sweatshirts and chooses a gray one. He puts it on with his boxers. He finishes doing his hair and walks downstairs.

Cardo is cooking when Jay pulls a seat out at the bar.

Cardo:"Good morning, you."

Jay:"Morning, you."

Cardo:"Are you hungry?"

Jay:"Starving."

Cardo turns around to see Jay wearing his sweatshirt.

Jay:"What? Do you want me to take it off?"

Cardo:"No its cute. Just like you."

Jay leans over so Cardo can kiss him.

Cardo:"Your not wearing pants."

Jay:"Oops."

Cardo feeds Jay a strawberry. Cardo walks over to Jay and starts kissing him, Jay moans into the kiss when he starts to feel Cardo reach for the bottom of his shirt. He stops him.

Jay:"Breakfast first then we can play."

Cardo laughs and grabs Jay's hand to kiss him. After breakfast they make love in the kitchen. Jay is putting his clothes back on when he hears his phone ring. He answers as Cardo is kissing on his neck.

J*Hello

T* Hey Jay.

J*Oh... Hey pooh.

Jay does a soft moan.

T*I was wondering if I can come over to talk. Plus I have a house warming gift for you.

J*House warming gift? How did you know I moved in with Cardo?

T*We're friends now, duh. So can I come over or are you 'busy?'

J* You can come over.

He tells Cardo to leave

J*Cardo was just about to go to work.

Cardo:"Your no fun."

Jay:"You had me twice this morning and if you don't leave you will be late."

Cardo gives him one more kiss then goes upstairs to get ready.

J*Girl he almost wore me out.

T*Must be nice. Anyway I really need to talk. I'll be over in about 30 minutes.

J*Already hoe see you soon.

T*Hoe...yeah. Okay I'll see you.

5 MINUTES LATER

Cardo:"See you later and put on some clothes."

Jay:"Okay Dad."

Cardo laughs and kisses Jay. Cardo leaves and Jay goes up to change his clothes.

Jay comes back downstairs once he hears the doorbell ring. He couldn't even finish his sentence before T rushes in.

Jay:"Hey best friend I miss -"

T:"Oh my god Jay. I'm so confused."

Jay closes the door and walks to the kitchen to start to make coffee. He has to head to the store and get tea. He pours some for him and T.

T:"Thanks." She sips.

Jay:"Okay so why are you confused? You look frustrated."

T:"Its damn Jasmine."

Jay:"Did she hurt you because I have a cousin-"

T:"No its not what you think. She likes me."

Jay:"Wait are we talking about the same Jasmine here?"

T:"Yes. She protected us...me. Our friend group."

Jay:"That's surprising. So if you guys are friends why are you frustrated?"

T:"Jay she kissed me."

Jay is shook.

Jay:"She kissed you? She's gay? Now I didn't see that coming but how did you feel? T, did you kiss her back?"

T:"....Yes."

Jay:"Did you like it? I mean aren't you and Oscar talking?"

T:"Yes and that's what's so confusing. I like both of them...and I enjoyed the kiss. And get this. Jes approves!"

Jay almost chocks.

Jay:"Jess. Isn't she locked up?"

T:"They let her go."

Jay:"How do you know all this?"

T:"I-"

Jay:"Let me guess Jasmine right?"

T:"That's how we got close. We were trying to save you and Cardo and it kind of happened. We didn't think she would be released."

Jay:"What if she comes after me again, T what am I going to do?"

T:"Hope she doesn't find out?"

Jay:"Why do I have a strange reason she already does? You know she finds out everything."

T:"Hopefully not. Wait your not mad."

Jay:"You did what you had to do to protect your friends. Plus its your life not mines."

T:"Jay what do I do?"

Jay:"What do you mean?"

T:"I have two people I'm falling for."

Jay:"Go with the one for makes you the most happy."

T:"That's the problem I don't know which one makes me more happy."

Jay:"Then I guess you need to figure that out. Now can we go to the mall. I miss hanging out with you."

T:"Sure drama king."

Jay:"Let me grab my wallet and we can head out."

Jay runs upstairs to grab his wallet as T lays back on the couch.

T sighs.

Did you like this chapter? Leave your rates,comments and predictions in the comment box.