UNEXPECTED VISITOR & OLD WAYS

Jessica wanted to put this plan to ruin Eli's life as fast as she could. She got dressed to head to the police station to visit a old friend. She was going to get some records on Eli but she started to get scared when it came to visiting Kevin. Her father wasn't the only man in her life who hurt her. She shredded a tear but quickly wiped it. The true secrets of her past were about to be revealed and she was scared as hell.

THE COLUMBIA JAIL

Jess:"Hello I'm here to see Kevin Jones."

Office:"Yes you must be Jessica. He is expecting you."

Jess:"Where do I go?"

Office:"Straight ahead on your left."

Jess:"Thank you."

Kevin is sitting down with several band-aids on his face and smiles once he sees Jessica.

Kevin:"Missed me sweetheart?"

Jess:"Don't call me that."

Kevin:"Aww why are you in your feelings?"

Jess:"Your a sicko."

Kevin:"Tell me something I don't already know. Why did it take you so long to visit?"

Jess:"After everything-"

She looks around tears coming down her face.

Jess:"You did to me when I was a kid."

Kevin:"That's no reason to be upset at me."

Jess:"What that you held me down as my father raped me while you were filming? Or the fact that you helped him find victims. We used to be childhood friends, best friends...and you let him do those things to me."

Kevin:"What you dad was paying me,plus when we were at school you have nothing to do with me. I was your dirty little secret and I was tired of it. He wanted to do that to you and I wanted revenge."

Jess:"How could you? Why didn't you come and talk to me about how you felt?"

Kevin:"Like you would have listened!"

Jess:"What happened to you? You used to be so sweet."

Kevin:"You really don't know do you? You broke my heart Jess. All I wanted was to be with you and all you did was push me away. And your mad that I changed you stopped talking to me, threw me away like a piece of garbage."

Jess:"You let him rape me! You could have done something."

Kevin:"And you left me. So I guess we are both the bad guy. You were the love of my life and you just ripped it out of me. The real question is why did you bail Eli out before me?"

Jess:"That was the biggest mistake I have ever made."

Kevin:"Why? Oh I get it you thought he liked you! Jokes on you."

Jess:"How did you know?"

Kevin:"Did you forget I taught you everything you knew?"

Jess:"You might have broken me but I am so much better now."

Kevin:"So are you going to let me out?"

Jess:"No but I am going to build a case against you and your little friend Eli will be right next to you. I'm tired of men taking advance of me. Rot in hell Kevin."

Kevin:"You can't leave me in here!"

Jess:"Watch me."

She starts to walk away until.

Kevin:"Don't abandoned me. I love you."

Jess:"Fuck you."

She walks away.

There was one more stop she needed to make. She needed to make up with Jaylin.

JAYLIN'S APARTMENT

Jaylin and Cardo are in the apartment making cupcakes as Jay puts frosty on his nose. Jay kisses Cardo.

Jay:"I can't wait to buy a apartment with you."

Cardo smiles and kisses Jay when the doorbell rings.

Jay:"Coming! I'll be right back."

Jay opens the door.

Jay:"Jessica...CARDO!"

Cardo comes to the door.

Jess:"Actually I came to see you Jay."

Cardo:"The cupcakes are almost ready. Do you want one?"

Jess:"Only if its okay with Jay."

Jay lets her in.

Jay:"Come sit I guess."

Jessica sits down as Cardo puts the cupcakes down on the coffee table. He sits down next to Jaylin and puts his arms around him as he eats a cupcake.

Jay:"Why are you here Jessica?"

Jess:"I know you hate me."

Jay:"Understatement."

Jess:"But I wanted to come and apologize."

Cardo coughs on his cupcake.

Jay:"For what?"

Jess:"I'm trying to better myself and I wanted to say sorry for all the things I did to you in the past."

Jay:"Its okay just don't try to kill me okay?"

Jess:"Okay. But I have one last thing to say."

Jay:".....okay."

Jess:"I'm planning on destroying Kevin and Eli's life. And if we are going to be friends-"

Jay:"Woah woah woah. Friends your moving too fast."

Jess:"I just wanted you to know so you wouldn't be surprised when it went down. We should hang out sometime your actually a cool guy."

Jay:"Thanks and....sure."

Jessica hugs Jaylin.

Jessica:"Thank you for forgiving me.  Listen I have to go but have a good day. Bye!"

Jessica leaves and Jay looks at Cardo.

Jay:"Do you think she's telling the truth?"

Cardo:"She never apologizes so yes."

Jay:"I hope your right."

Cardo:"I won't let her hurt you, plus it looks like she is trying to change. Give her a chance."

Jay:"Ok but you have a little bit of frosting right there."

Cardo:"Huh?"

Jay puts a cupcake on Cardo's face and starts laughing.

Cardo:"You done messed up now."

Jay:"Oh no!"

Cardo picks up Jay and heads upstairs.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate!