JESSICA 4.0

Jessica turns on the lights to see a shocked T and Jasmine.

Jes:"Oh relax. I'm not mad at you. I had a feeling you were bullshitting me."

Jas:"How did you know?"

Jes:"I have spies dumb ass. Plus I've been working on myself."

T:"Biggest joke I've ever heard."

Jes:"Its true. I mean I cleared my cousin's record even though she lied straight to my face...she's family and I love her. Jasmine I know you will never forgive me but I should have been a better cousin. I'm truly sorry."

Jas:"It's okay. I know your story. It takes a lot for you to say sorry. I'm sorry too I was trying to protect-"

Jes:"T. Yeah she's a nice girl for you. I say go for it. Plus I don't have a problem with anyone. Cardo isn't happy and he's single so he knows how I feel so."

Jas:"Yeah he's single... Eli and T are broken up."

Jes:"Yeah I never liked him. He ruined my plan."

T:"Why are you always a hateful bitch?"

Jes:"To be honest its a power thing. I love controlling people but besides that mostly my childhood but I'll tell you that story another time. I just hate not having my way but knowing that my ex is single I can finally rest."

T:"Why did you plan all those horrible things?"

Jes:"If I can't have him no one can. Oh and T don't hurt my cousin she has a huge crush on you."

T:"She does? I mean how do you know?"

Jes:"Silly girl. I have people with eyes."

T:"If you don't mind how did you escape?"

Jes:"I have people who knew people and they were ready to sue. Anyway get the fuck out my house."

Jas:"Aren't you worried they will find out you escaped?"

Jes:"Please they let me out themselves. Now if you don't mind I haven't had a bath in months. I am tired of always taking showers everyday. Now go love birds before I kill you."

T and Jas look at each other.

Jes:"I'm kidding! Wine?"

20 MINUTES LATER

Jas:"Well that was weird. She was actually nice."

T stops Jas from walking.

T:"Was it true?"

Jas:"Was what true?"

T:"What Jes said back there?"

Jas kisses T.

Jas:"Does that answer your question? Now come on let's get you home its getting late."

T:"Okay."

THE NEXT DAY

Jes:"God I forgot how horrible people drive here."

She stops at a red light and looks to her left.

Jes:"Is that Eli?"

She pulls over.

Jes:"Eli right?"

Eli:"Oh god. Its you."

Jes:"Don't push it. You can stay with me now get your ass in the car before I change my mind asshole."

Eli grabs his stuff and heads to Jes car.

Eli:"Your not that bad of a person."

Jes:"I'm not a total bitch plus your not that bad looking."

She stops at other lights and sees Jay and Cardo on a date. Cardo picks Jay up and spins him around and kisses him. She rolls down her window and hears they say"I love you."

Jay:"I can't wait to move in with you."

Cardo:"I'm so lucky."

Jay:"Don't you forget it."

Jes gets mad.

Jes:"You have to be fucking kidding me. This is what happens when I try to be nice. I always get hurt. They are going to regret this. Game on bitches."

She drives away.

Did you like this chapter? Leave your comments and predictions in the box thing. Don't forget to rate.