RECOVERY

Cardo watches as they place Jay in the ambulance. He couldn't believe Kevin would do something so downright cruel just to hurt somebody. All he knew right now is he just wanted to make sure Jay was okay and that Kevin paid for all the damage he just caused Jay. He had to put an end to Kevin but how?

Nurse: "We arrived just in time. It looks like he has a few minor head injuries but overall the car didn't hit him as bad as we thought it would. He is in room 221 sleeping. Who are you related to the patient?"

Cardo: "I'm his-"

T comes running down the hallway.

T: "He's family. That's his boyfriend, let him go back with me. Please, he won't hurt anyone."

The nurse looks at both of them funny then says follow me. Cardo sees Jay laying down, T puts flowers on his side table.

T: "He hasn't woken up yet. Maybe he will wake up for you? Look I know I don't exactly like you but thanks for making sure my best friend was okay. I'm sure he will appreciate it. I'll leave you guys some time alone."

T closes the door as she looks up and sees Eli.

T: "Eli..."

Eli: "T. I know how it looked with the girl back there at the movie theatre. I never even called that girl. T, you are the only girl I love. You have to understand when your dating a fine brother like me girls are going to want a taste. But they can't have it. I have everything I need in you. Sure I may make mistakes along the way but I will always have you. T take me back. I know that you miss me and you're afraid to get hurt but you don't have to worry about that with me."

T: "But that girl and the way you looked at her."

Eli: "So? You are the only one I have eyes for don't you know that? You're my candy apple?"

T: "Candy apple?"

Eli: "Yes. That wasn't funny?"

T: "Not really?"

Eli: "Can you take me back? We can give this a go for real this time?"

T smiles and they kiss.

Eli: "How is Jay?"

T: "He has a few injuries but Cardo is in there now to see if he would wake up. If you ask me I think he was waiting for Cardo to arrive."

Cardo sits down next to Jay's bed and grabs his hand Jay opens his eyes slowly then closes them again.

Jay: "Cardo, what are you doing here?"

Cardo: "Kevin called me and told me what happened. Jay he is going to pay for what he did to you."

Jay: "Why did you come?"

Cardo: "Because I love you. And me not being there with you when you got hit really upset me. I promised that nothing would happen to you and now look you're in the hospital."

Jay: "We weren't together at the time. It wasn't your responsibility. It's not your fault. It was my fault calling Kevin."

Cardo: "Why did you call Kevin."

He knew everything he just wanted to see if his story matched Kevin's.

Jay: "You Cardo. It was about you. I can't get you out of my mind. I should be mad and want to forget you but I can't. I love you Cardo but I don't think we can be together in a relationship right now. I think we both have some things to figure out before we jump back into a relationship."

Cardo: "We can still be friends right?"

Jay: "Of course."

Cardo: "Can I just have one more kiss?"

Jay sits up and slides closer to Cardo they look at each other like they are about to eat the other alive. Cardo leans in and Jay meets him halfway. The kiss deepens and Jay starts to slowly lift up Cardo's shirt as Cardo does the same until the door opens.

T: "Aww their back together, how cute!"

Jay: "It was a goodbye kiss. We are taking a break."

T: "Yeah whatever I give it a month."

Eli: "Two weeks."

T: "Bet."

Eli: "If T wouldn't have opened that door just now it would have been goodbye sex."

T: "Aren't you hurt or something?"

Eli: "He's a bottom he's already in position." He laughs.

Jay: "I can't with you guys. I will never abandon my friends again, even if they piss me off. Friends for life?"

Cardo: "Soulmates I mean friends for life."

Eli & T: "Friends for life."

Nurse: "Good news Jaylin, everything came back fine you can go home tonight."

T: "I took a uber here."

Eli: "I can take you home. What about Jaylin?"

Cardo: "I'll watch him tonight."

25 Minutes Later

Cardo puts his arms around Jay as they walk to his car T and Eli already left. Jay forgot how strong Cardo was and how he made him feel safe. They arrive at Jay's place Cardo makes Tea while Jay gets blankets and turns on Netflix. 

Cardo hands Jay tea.

Cardo: "It's best you rest your mouth. Here your cold come closer to me."

Jay and Cardo cuddle as Jay drinks his tea. He falls asleep as he listens to Cardo's heartbeat Jay has his legs in Cardo's lap and head on his shoulder.

Jay's Dream

He wakes up to Netflix playing and he sees Cardo sleep. He sits on Cardo's lap and bends down to kiss him awake.

Cardo: "What happened to us being friends?"

Jay: "Fuck that, all I want is you."

Cardo starts moving his hands lower until they reach his ass. He brings his face back down to his as he starts to move their clothes.

End of Dream

Jay wakes up and sees that Cardo is sleeping. He looked down at his pants at the huge wet spot. He jumped into the shower maybe T was right he wouldn't last long.