TEASING AND FRIENDSHIP

Its night time when everyone finishes setting up for this party.

C* Hey can you come over to my house there is something I want to show you.

Its been  three days since Jay and Cardo last talked. Jay was just happy he was texting him

J* Now you want to talk to me?

C* The gang misses you. If you don't come for me at least come for T.

J* The whole gang? What do you guys have planned?

C* Don't worry about that, just come over.

J* Fine I'll be there in an hour.

Cardo:"Okay everyone he said he will be here in an hour."

T:"Perfect because I miss my best friend."

ONE HOUR LATER

Jay meets Cardo in the lobby

Jay:"What am I doing here Cardo?"

Cardo:"Don't worry about it."

Cardo grabs Jay's hand and leads him up to his apartment.

Jay:"If this is some kind of joke Cardo I swear-"

Cardo opens the door.

Everyone:"Surprise!"

Jay covers his mouth and hugs Cardo.

Jay:"You did this for me?"

Cardo:"Yeah after everything that had happen lately I thought it would be a nice break from reality."

Jay:"Thank you Cardo, thanks everyone. This means a lot."

T and Eli go to hug Jay.

Eli:"LET'S PARTY BITCHES!"

T and Eli dance on the dance floor. Cardo pulls Jay out towards the pool as he grabs wine and glasses. They both put their feet in the pool.

Cardo:"After the month we had I think we need a drink."

Jay:" Indeed."

Cardo:"I had time to think about us. I think its best if we start over. Meaning we never dated starting from scratch."

Jay laughs.

Jay:"Like strangers? Your kidding right?"

Cardo:" No I think it will be healthy for our relationship. I noticed that am not ready to get you the relationship you need right now. I still need to figure out some things on my own. We can still hang out but we need to try to be friends for real this time."

Jay:"Do you miss me?"

Cardo:" Why you ask?"

Jay:"Just ask the question."

Cardo:"Of course I miss you. I think about you everyday. I just don't want to hurt you anymore. We need time to grow as good friends and if we spark again we will let it happen naturally. I think we just need to hit the restart button."

Jay has a tear come down his face.

Jay:"A restart button sounds good. I just don't want to lose you."

Cardo:"We are still friends don't forget that. You could never lose me. We will find each other again now is not a good time. I still need to fully accept myself. When or if we get back together I want to be able to give you the best of me. Everything you deserve right now I can't. But I agree with you, I don't want to lose you either Jay."

Jay laughs.

Jay:"That's the first time you called me Jay this month. That's cute."

Cardo:"Yeah and the last for a while. Let's just enjoy this party and try not to think about the past for a while."

Jay:"Before we do that...can I ask for one favor?"

Cardo:"What's that?"

Jay:"Kiss me. One last kiss. So I can remember our past love and dream about our future love. Am not giving up on us. I still believe we will fall in love with each other again."

Cardo:"I believe so too and to answer your question..."

Cardo takes the wine glass from Jay's hand and places it next to him and grabs Jay's neck and pulls him closer to him. They both look down at each other's lips as Cardo begins to kiss Jay. The kiss is slow but sweet. Short but romantic. They don't speak after the kiss. Jay puts his head on Cardo's shoulder.

Jay:"To friendship."

Cardo:"To friendship."

A car door closes as someone walks into the house.

Jasmine:"Cool party."

T is dancing with Eli as she sees Jasmine.

T:"How dare this bitch?!"

TO BE CONTINUED.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your predictions and comments in the comment bar. Make sure you leave a star to let me know you are enjoying love stories. Should I do a writer's giveaway at 4k where you can create a character to be featured in a chapter of love stories?! If you like that idea let me know in the comments. Thank you again to everyone who takes time to read my story and thanks for 3k! Anyways see you in the next chapter.