LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN

Jasmine drives T home from Club Zodiac. T is still speechless from the kiss from earlier.

Jas:"I'm sorry if I freaked you out earlier with the kiss. You are just so beautiful to me. I had to give it a shot."

T nods her head.

T:"Don't apologize. We are just friends right?"

Jasmine gets sad.

Jas:"Right friends."

T gets out the car.

T:"Goodnight Jas. Drive safe."
Jas drives away without saying goodbye. What was T going to tell Jay?

THE NEXT DAY

Cardo parks his car outside his apartment as he waits for Jay to come down. Jay is dressed in casual clothes let looks so classy. He had sunglasses on. Cardo was checking out Jay when he walked towards the car. Cardo was thinking to himself damn I am so lucky.

Jay comes closer to Cardo and hugs him as Cardo rest his hands on Jay's ass.

Jay:"Hey babe. Did you miss me?"

Cardo:"I did miss your fine ass. What did I do for you to be my boyfriend?"

Jay:"Gave me a chance and I stole your heart?"

They both laugh as Cardo pulls him in for a kiss.

Jay:"Sorry I didn't want you to come up I have boxes everywhere."

Cardo:"Its okay. No one is judging."

Jay bites his lips.

Jay:"So how did it go with Eli?"

He rests his arms on Cardo's shoulder.

Cardo:"Just as I expected horrible. He still likes you and he wants both of you."

Jay:"I will never forgive him for what he did to my best friend. And guess what?"

Cardo:"What?"

Jay:"Your the only one who can have me. You are all mines."

Cardo:"And I'm yours."

Jay smiles. And blushes as he turns his face.

Cardo:"You don't have to hide from me."

He pulls Jay towards him to see his smile.

Cardo:"Beautiful just as I thought. You look amazing by the way."

Jay:"You don't look so bad yourself."

Cardo kisses Jay's hand as he opens the door for Jay as he gets in.

Jay:"Thanks Daddy."

Cardo:"Daddy? I can get used to that!"

COLUMBIA PARK

They both set up a picnic by the lake.  Cardo pours wine in the glasses as Jay holds them. They both take a sip and cuddle close together. They sit there a few minutes enjoying each other's company. Cardo pulls a strawberry out of the basket and puts whipped cream on it and feeds it to Jay.

Jay laughs. Jay grabs the whip cream and pours some on his finger then puts it on Cardo's neck.

Jay:"Oops."

Jay licks it off of Cardo. Cardo pulls Jay onto his lap.

Cardo:"I'm so happy I'm here with you right now. Jay I'm happy you gave me a second chance. I will do everything to make it up to you."

Jay looks at Cardo.

Jay:"I just want you to be yourself and don't shut me out. You can always talk to me no matter how bad the situation is, you know that right?"

Cardo:"Yeah I can do that."

They make out under this big oat tree. They run around and chase each other and laugh about their day and chat.

T' S APARTMENT

She lays on her bed while the kiss still replays in her mind. She said the kiss was friendly yet it didn't leave her mind. She was about to fall asleep when she felt her phone buzz.

O* I can't get you out my mind. How about a dinner and movie this Saturday night?

Shit T had forgotten about Oscar for a second. She had never felt so confused in her life.

T* That sounds great. Pick me up at 8.

BACK AT COLUMBIA PARK

Jay is slowly falling asleep when Cardo starts talking again.

Cardo:"Hey I was thinking.... since your rent is up and I don't have a roommate why don't we move in together?"

Jay sits up.

Jay:"You want me to move in with you? Cardo are you sure because I can find another apartmen-"

Cardo:"I'm sure. I mean we are practically around each other every day anyway. Plus I would love to wake up to you every morning."

Jay:"Okay but my morning breathe is a serious thing."

Cardo:"I don't care because I love you."

Jay:"We are really doing this? Moving in together?"

Cardo:"If you say yes."

Jay sits back on Cardo's lap.

Jay:"I say yes! Yes I will move in with you. I thought you would never ask."

They kiss as they fall on the grass. They enjoy the rest of their date.

T'S APARTMENT

She hears a doorbell.

T:"Jay I wasn't expecting yo-"

It was Eli standing there with roses and a card.

T:"What in the hell are you doing here?"

Eli:"I was thinking. Why don't you, me and Jay get into a relationship. I mean how different would it be to date your best friend?"

T:"First off I would never date Jay. Second do you know all the heartbreak you put me through. And you have the nerves to just show up to my house with roses and a lame ass card thinking I'd that your sorry ass back. Fuck you Eli! You broke my heart you don't get that back. Now get the hell out of my house before I call the police."

Eli:"You didn't give me a chance to explain-"

T:"I don't give a fuck what your thinking."

She starts to tear up.

T:"Leave me the FUCK ALONE. Oh and one more thing I found a new guy and he treats me ten times before than your sorry ass did."

She slams the door in his face she starts to cry. She never wanted to see Eli again.

Eli runs down the stairs and walks around. He couldn't believe she was already moving on. He had to find a way to stop this.

Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate this chapter if you liked what you read.