CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART TWO

Jaylin and Cardo stop hugging.

Jay:"What just happened?"

Cardo:"I think Eli just lost his mind but we can't let that ruin the christmas vibes. We still have a party to attend and the night is still young. I promise I won't let Eli hurt you."

Jay kisses Cardo as they all head back inside.

Jay pours everyone hot chocolate in a mug and hands one to everyone. Everyone drinks hot chocolate as they listen to christmas music. 

About an hour goes by and T and Jasmine help clean up.

Jay:"Even though Eli brought drama to our apartment we still managed to have a good time."

Cardo:"As long as I am with you it will always be a good time."

Jay smiles.

Jay:"Who's ready to open presents?"

Everyone opens there presents when Cardo pulls one more box out of his pocket.

Cardo:"I saw this at the store and instantly thought of you. I know its only a promise ring but I wanted to give you something to show you that I am committed to you and this relationship. I promise to protect and love you as much as I can. Jaylin you mean the world to me and I am so happy to call you mines. Will you accept this promise ring?"

Jaylin cries and pulls his hand out.

Jay:"Of course I will accept this promise ring. I love you Cardo."

T/Jasmine pull off the mistletoe off the tree.

Jas:"You guys have to kiss. You are under the mistletoe."

Jay and Cardo look at each other and smile as their lips connect. Everything in life was perfect they were surrounded by people who loved them. It truly was a Christmas to remember.

Did you enjoy writmas? Should I do it again next year? Did you enjoy this chapter? Leave your comments and rate! 

Hi this is the writer here. I hope you all had a great and safe holiday season. Thank you again to everyone who reads Love Stories it truly means a lot to me.