CLUB ZODIAC

Cardo watches Jay walk upstairs. He had no idea the Jay wanted him to fight for them. He would have to find out the hard way. That was the first time he saw a guy naked let alone found them... sexy? Cardo had mixed emotions running through his head. Was Jay turning him on or was it because he didn't get his way? Cardo was just happy to spend time with Jay.

Jay put on a over sized t-shirt and boxers. Jay wanted to look sexy for Cardo and continue to tease him. He wanted to help Cardo realize he liked him. What a better way to show him then showing off his body. Jay put lotion on his legs and put on clap stick. He looked at himself in the mirror. He had one his best boxers and t-shirt to lounge in.

Jay:" Wait until he sees me in this."

Jay checks himself out in the mirror.

Jay:" I look good. He won't be able to keep his hands off of me." he says to himself.

5 MINUTES LATER

Jay walks down seductively and sees Cardo turn around from the couch. He knows that Cardo is feeling some type of way. That's what he wanted.

Cardo:" Wow Jay, you look so-"

Jay:" I know. Want to watch a movie?"

He goes to the kitchen to fix snacks and popcorn.

Cardo:" Yeah if I get to spend time with you."

Jay:" I mean that's why you're here. You pick the movie I picked last time."

Cardo:" Only if we get to cuddle?"

Jay:" Sure but you have to keep your hands to yourself. No going below my stomach. That's off limits to you."

Jay eats a piece of popcorn knowing that he is irritating Cardo with his teasing.

Cardo:" Your such a tease."

Jay:" Boo hoo. And your hot but I can't have you. So we both lose."

Jay turns around with the popcorn bowl and Cardo gets up. He takes the popcorn bowl from Jay. He lifts him up on the counter. Jay bites his lip. Cardo wraps Jay's leg around him and rubs his cheek he kisses Jay and bites his bottom lip slowly. Jay wraps his hand around the back of Cardo's head. He moans into the kiss.

Jay:" Stop. Your breaking the rules."

Cardo:" But you didn't stop me."

Jay:"Doesn't matter. The movie is about to start."

Jay takes Cardo's hands from off of him and gets off the counter. He grabs Cardo's hand and they sit on the couch.

Jay:" Just cuddling nothing else."

Cardo:" Fine if you say so."

Jay;" Your the one who can't keep their hands off of me."

Cardo:" And you're wearing this outfit to tease me."

Jay:" Shut up, I don't know what you're talking about. Now shh I want to watch this movie."

Cardo lays on the couch and puts Jay on top of him so they can both watch the movie. Jay puts his head on Cardo as he watches. They laugh and flirt throughout the movie.

Jay:" I have to tell you something."

He looks up at Cardo and Cardo kisses his nose.

Cardo:" What is it?"

Jay:" It's T."

Cardo:" Is she okay?"

Jay:" She's fine. It's just I found out something right before you came."