VALENTINES SPECIAL

DISCLAIMER: The following chapter does not follow the story line. This chapter is simply for entertainment purposes and the celebration of the most depressing I mean loving day of the year. Seat back, relax, kiss your valentines and enjoy this chapter. The next chapter will go back to its regular scheduled programming. 

No but honestly I hope everyone has a safe valentines day rather it be just yourself or a love one and please for the love of god be safe. Enjoy!

Jay wakes up and he remembers that it is valentines day. He didn't want to say anything to Cardo. He wanted to see what his boyfriend would do for him, or if he would do anything at all. He kisses Cardo as he wakes up.

Jay:"Good morning sleepyhead."

Cardo wraps his arms around Jay. He knew it was valentines day but he acted like he didn't know what day it was. He wanted today to be special and full of love. He wanted to show Jay how much he really cared.

Cardo:"Morning you."

Jay:"Do you know what day it is?"

Cardo:"Friday?"

Jay:"Right Friday..."

Jay gets sad and starts to get up.

Cardo:"Did I say something?"

Jay:"No. Its just today is one of my favorite holidays and my boyfriend doesn't remember. How could anyone forget the day of love? Don't worry about it, I have work. Don't bother following me to the shower. I want to be left alone."

Cardo tries not to laugh.

Jay sits downstairs as he waits for Cardo. He eats his pancakes.

Cardo:"Oh you made breakfast?"

Jay:"Yup."

Cardo:"Where's my plate?"

Jay:"My boyfriend is going to make his own breakfast. There is oatmeal in the cabinet. This year is your year for Valentines day...and you forgot."

Jay grabs his keys and heads to a cafe to work on his blog.

6 hours later.

Jay is tired and he pulls into the driveway to see roses and a note on the door. He was a little nervous but got out the car anyway. The note said follow me. Jay followed the rose petals where he found Cardo dress up.

Jay:"Babe, what is all this?"

Cardo:"I didn't forget this was your favorite holiday I just wanted to surprise you."

Jay looks around. The apartment was clean and there was a nice dinner on the table. Jay smiles as Cardo pulls him in for a kiss.

Cardo:"How was work?"

Jay:"Depressing. I thought you forgot about Valentines day."

Cardo:"Never. You know I love you right?"

Jay:"You tell me everyday."

Cardo:"And I mean it. Let's eat!"

They eat in the living room and drink wine. Cardo grabs blankets out of the closet so they can cuddle. Jay and Cardo cuddle until Cardo starts rubbing on Jay. They make love in the living room. Two hours go by and they both have their eyes close. 

Cardo:"I love you."

Jay:"I love you too."

Cardo:"No like I really love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Jay:"I want to spend the rest of my life with you as well."

They kiss and slowly falling asleep. What is more romantic than spending time on the day of love with the person you love? It was the perfect Valentines day. Short and sweet and full of love.

Did you enjoy this special? Leave your comments and rate!