HIDING MY HEART

DIANA'S P.O.V

I woke up like at 5 am in the morning, but straight up showering.  I wore baby pink sweater today, black skinny jeans, and a beanie.  I'm not gonna let anybody change my style for today.  Just for once, I want to be myself.  Shush.

"Girl, are you ready?  I'm outside."  Tanya called.

"Whoa, isn't it too early?"  I chuckled.

"Shut up, I'm outside."  She giggled.  "Open up."

"Hang on, duh."

I ran downstairs and opened the front door slowly, then we went back to my room.

"I want to rehearse some things.  We've haven't played guitars for ages!"  She whispered.

"Oh yeah me too."  I took my guitar.  "Which song?"

"All of them."  Tanya innocently said.

"My goodness.  Choose, twin.  We have no time to rehearse all this list."  I gave her my list.

"Right...  Hmm okay what about Adele's and...Swift?"  She suggested.

"Okay."  

We ended up played the first part of every song, until chorus and bridge part, then stopped, and moved to the next song. We made it to play all of the songs on the list.  I think we spent 2 hours doing it, as well as changing some parts here and there to make it sound like our own songs.  I don't know why Jason wanted us to play their show.  It's one big auction party and I think he could just choose BYE or my sister to play, since he should have known that they're both in town.

"Oh shoot.  Before You Exit..."  I murmured.

"What?"  Tanya lifted her head.

"What if they're there?"  I sighed.

"No way.  I think Riley said to me that they're gonna do studio rehearsal or something.  I don't think they could make it to Starbucks."  She raised her shoulders.

"You got the point."  I nodded.  "Hopefully not."

"But what about Ariana?  Did you tell her?  And your parents?"  She asked again.

"Not yet.  I think they have nothing to do with this.  I can just ask for permission to go out today."  I smiled.

"Cool."  She wrote her parts again.

It's already 8.20 am.  We finally made it outside, because Tanya has to have breakfast first.  I got myself a glass of water to drink the medicine while she's eating.

"Good morning, love...  Oh hey, little Tanya!"  Ariana went downstairs still with her pajamas.

"Morning lovely!"  Tanya hugged her.  "Breakfast?"

"Sure!"  She walked towards me to the kitchen.

"Morning sleepyhead."  I stick my tongue.

"Oh sorry I was so dead tired, that's why.  Have you had breakfast?"  She took a glass of milk and drank it.

"Of course."  I nodded.  "We're actually having a little request to do show in Starbucks.  It's like for their auction party."  

"Whoa!  That's huge, baby!  I'm so proud of you!"  Ariana screamed so loud so Tanya turned around and smiled.

"Thank you."  I giggled.

"Both of you?"  Ariana asked us.

"Yeah."  Tanya put her plate on the washing dishes.  "Surprisingly, yeah."