MEETING THE TROUBLE

ARIANA'S P.O.V

I hate Connor. I hate the world now. Nobody seemed to understand what I feel. My boyfriend accused me for being too much. They don't understand that I'm sad because Diana's gone, and it's been more than a week. My guts told me that I didn't spend too many time with Diana anymore until she left, so it's my fault. But it's because I sense the crucial things between me and Connor. For the past month, all I did was taking care of a fragile glass, maybe till it hurts my hands. Everything has been that hard lately.

"Ari? You okay?" I met Mom at the kitchen this morning.

"Yeah. Morning all." I rubbed my eyes.

"Morning." Dad folded his huge newspaper and sipped the coffee. "What's for today, Princess?"

"I don't know, haven't checked on the team yet." I murmured.

"Why too quite? What's going on?" Mom held my hands.

"No, no... I just miss Diana." I sighed. "I'll take my breakfast later. Thank you."

"Ariana?" Dad called but I stormed upstairs.

I opened the door of this room. I miss talking to her. She used to be my brain my eyes and mouth whenever I need it. Her bed was still here. Diana practically didn't bring all of her stuff. I moved to sit on her piano. Randomly played some melody. Horrible. Wow. I never realize that I'm way worser than her. She's the real musician here.

Spent some hours in Diana's room, I got back to mine and showered. Today...I don't know, let's see if we have show or something. Or maybe I just want to lock myself in recording room.

"Good morning Ariana." The reception smiled at me.

"Oh morning baby." I smiled back. "Are they here?"

"Waiting for you." She nodded.

"Thank you so much." I got in the elevator, headed to the office.

Soon as I arrived in 17th floor, I saw so many people inside the room. It's like somebody else was doing recording at my place. Wait. I thought we didn't...

"Hello sweety!" Shaun hugged me right away.

"Oh hey... Why so crowded?" I put down my bag.

"Because we have guests?" Shaun stepped aback.

"Right." I held my breath. "Should've not come to work today."

I stormed out of the office and ran to the elevator. The tears were just coming down all over my face, ruined the make-up that I wore today. I'm unstable.

"Honey, why leaving? Hey, look at me, don't leave!" Shaun tried to stop me but I shut him.

"You choose. I don't want to meet him. It's me or never." I warned.

"Wait what? You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend, come on..." Shaun looked confuse.

"Not anymore." I shook my head.

Shaun did his best to hold me but our argument turned to yells at the corridor. I didn't even care if people took a video of me and my manager shout at each other. I just don't want to see Connor.

"Do whatever you want after this. But we gotta do meeting. The boys and I will have to rehearse after this. So you better come inside and let's finish this thing." Connor suddenly interrupted us, then walked back away.

Shaun exchanged his glance with Connor. "Ari, be professional. We've been waiting for you."

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes, threw my bag to the couch rudely, then sit on this long meeting table.

"So guys. Since everybody's here... We're planning to check on the tour schedules only. Here. Anthony has brought us BYE's schedule for 2015. My concern would be the necessity to split the schedule, so we won't meet at one venue and confuse the crowd. Because we have totally different concept of the tour..."

Shaun started to pass on the paper. It's in my hands now but I have no tend to even glance at it. I bowed my head all the time, busy posting some selfies whatever to Twitter. I don't want to be here. You know that.

"Yes, Shaun's right. For BYE, it's more likely a pop-rock festival. It must be different with the concept that you guys make. So, shall we start to match the dates?" Anthony added.

There you go. The managers were busy whispering, pointing at the schedule, taking notes at each other. Unnecessary to involve.

"Put down the phone." Connor made me tilt my head again with his low tone voice.

"My business. Don't mind it." I rolled my eyes.

"It should have not be this way." He cleared his throat.

"What? My fault again?" I screamed. I think I just shocked Riley Toby and the crew because they were busy with Shaun and Anthony.

"Be a professional. I told you." Connor stared at me.

"I'm tired of being asked what to do. It's always be my fault, huh? Find another girl who can take those commands." I threw a pen to the wall.

"Stubborn." Connor shook his head. "You never understand, do you?"

"No. Never. I'm too stupid to understand what my fault is, till you tell me that everything is my fault." I held my breath to not cry.

"Who said so? See? You're making up your own problem." He bit his nails.

"Whatever. You'll never care either. Go with Azalea or whoever that girl now, I don't care!" I yelled.

"Guys..." Riley stared at us.

"Sorry." I bowed my head.

"You turn into somebody else, and you blame the world for that. Be wise, Ariana. Nobody tells you it's your fault. Your assumption will just eat you slowly from inside. I didn't tell you to have a break to get to this level. But seems every explanation will taken as nothing lately. So yeah, be it." Connor murmured, but he's talking straight to my eyes.

"Shaun, are we done?" I stood up. This time nobody asked me to stay anymore.

"I...guess, yeah, anything you want." He awkwardly smiled.

"See you." I walked away.

No. Don't be me. I'm a mess. For once in my life, I feel horrible.